About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 day ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
1 day ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
No recent activity
EmperorNerd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
EmperorNerd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
EmperorNerd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
EmperorNerd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
EmperorNerd has not earned any awards.