About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ElGringo liked the chapter Rules We Break 11 - A New Dress in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter I can smell you in The Contact.
3 weeks ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter You're Wearing It in The Contact.
3 weeks ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter See What Happens in The Contact.
4 weeks ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter Introduction in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter What are we? in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter She starts it off in The Engagement.
2 months ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter She sets it up at a gas station in The Engagement.
2 months ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter She comes up with a plan in The Engagement.
2 months ago
-
ElGringo liked the chapter Sunday Morning in The Contact.
2 months ago
No recent activity
ElGringo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ElGringo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ElGringo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ElGringo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ElGringo has not earned any awards.