About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games and read fiction
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Same as above
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Why not give it a shot
- In conclusion, I am
-
Bored and hopefully out of that boredom I can entertain myself and others
-
Easadidas liked the chapter The games goes on and you're next! in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter Cold Feet, Soft Middle in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 weeks ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter Unfamiliar Territory in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 weeks ago
-
Easadidas liked the chapter Surprisingly, it worked. in Messages from Mal0.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Easadidas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Easadidas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Easadidas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Easadidas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Easadidas has not earned any awards.