About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 18
- Location
- Victoria, Australia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read it or just relax
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Too much to say online
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like reading it
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Dragged into a changing room. in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Kris makes a decision? Oh, that never ends well. in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Toy or Pet Kris is ready to play. in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter The only way you can with someone Like Kris. Head on collision with reality. in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Liz is a storm Chapter 30: in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Seb and Liz are busy call back later. in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Healing, you can do that with sex right? Chapter 27 in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
-
Dman1801 liked the chapter Chapter 26 Seb and Alice in Loving A Lesbian.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Dman1801 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dman1801 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dman1801 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dman1801 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dman1801 has not earned any awards.