About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter No, don’t be silly. in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter “I’ve Been Set Up Haven’t I? in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Nope, I’m free! Except… in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Admit solving it, with a twist. in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Hungry like the wolf in Cunning Linguist.
6 days ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Fear and self loathing in Cunning Linguist.
1 week ago
-
CyenCyen liked the chapter Who knew testing could be so fun in Cunning Linguist.
1 week ago
No recent activity
CyenCyen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CyenCyen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CyenCyen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CyenCyen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CyenCyen has not earned any awards.