About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 13, 1977
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Reading erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Ja in Schulhure Ronja.
1 day ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Die Modeschau in Gangbang Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter …eine schockierende Tatsache. in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vaters meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
4 days ago
-
Christincheese received a new award: Scene Crafter.
6 days ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Ein kleinwenig naiv in Gangbang Hotel.
6 days ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Ein kleinwenig naiv in Gangbang Hotel.
6 days ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Eine geile Lesbennummer in Ausreisserin in Not.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Der ungewollte Einkauf, die Vertagsabschlüsse in Gangbang Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Das Wiedersehen des komischen Ehepaares (der erste Urlaubsflirt) in Gangbang Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Das Wiedersehen des komischen Ehepaares (der erste Urlaubsflirt) in Gangbang Hotel.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Christincheese has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Christincheese has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Christincheese has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Christincheese has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Christincheese has not earned any awards.