About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Chapitre 16 : Second round in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Chapitre 15 : Inauguration du lit ! in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Chapitre 14 : Discussions in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Chapitre 13 : Et maintenant l'infirmière in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter He abandons you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter You ride him ragged in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter He finally erupts inside you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter Rail-roading in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
Chris101301 liked the chapter You get railed in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Chris101301 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chris101301 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chris101301 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chris101301 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chris101301 has not earned any awards.