About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Cfawcett7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cfawcett7 has not published any stories.
-
The Backpack
by Blackhand
When the girl you have a crush on loses her backpack, it's the beginning of an adventure that takes you through a world of your biggest fetishes and kinks.
Fetish English 29 Chapters Deep 366 Words/Chapter 13,252 Likes 5,192,904 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago
No contributed stories yet
Cfawcett7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cfawcett7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cfawcett7 has not earned any awards.