About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cfawcett7 published the chapter Protest in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Cfawcett7 published the chapter Yell for jess in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Cfawcett7 published the chapter Jess in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Cfawcett7 published the chapter Go to find the girl in The Backpack.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Cfawcett7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cfawcett7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cfawcett7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cfawcett7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cfawcett7 has not earned any awards.