About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 21, 1994
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch on YouTube
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Jerk off
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
-
Brown1 published the chapter Path 3 – Rebecca Keagan / The Proposition Route** **New Branch – The Blind Woman, the Payment & the Pregnant Dream** **Route 2 – Bill Notices / Thigh-Fucking in the Dark** **Continuation – The Next Morning** *(BlacknWhite Continuum – Campus Authority Dist in Bimbo.
1 day ago
-
Brown1 published the chapter Path 3 – Rebecca Keagan / The Proposition Route** **New Branch – The Blind Woman, the Payment & the Pregnant Dream** **Route 2 – Bill Notices / Thigh-Fucking in the Dark** **Continuation – Bill Wants More** *(BlacknWhite Continuum – Campus Authority Distr in Bimbo.
1 day ago
-
-
-
Brown1 received a new award: Prolific Writer.
2 days ago
-
-
No recent activity
Brown1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brown1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brown1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brown1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brown1 has not earned any awards.