About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Nope
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Do other things
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Fleshy Vader Helmet
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pit of Desire
- I write erotica because
-
Why not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
Terrible
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Club Night 3 - Getting Flirty in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
5 days ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Club Night 2 - Building Chemistry in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
5 days ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Introduction in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
5 days ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter The Reveal in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Bonus event in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter The Fuck in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Dancefloor in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Captain Nova in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Puzzling in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Bigsexy liked the chapter Miriam Shelley - Love Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Bigsexy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bigsexy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bigsexy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bigsexy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bigsexy has not earned any awards.