About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter My Kind of Girl in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 day ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter I Wonder Why in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 23 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 week ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter A Deal With Stray Dogs in Claim Day.
1 month ago
No recent activity
ArtViewer314 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ArtViewer314 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ArtViewer314 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ArtViewer314 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ArtViewer314 has not earned any awards.