About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
sleep like a narcoleptic cadaver
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ao3 ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
my life is in shambles, so why not
- In conclusion, I am
-
clinically a disappointment
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 4 – Blocking Light [Nia POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 3 – Live Chat in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 2 – vs feline Lightbearer [Scarlett POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 1 – Opening Events in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter Waves in Motion in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The Relocation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter First Wave Completed in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The Triple Bred (Part 2) [Erotic Content] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter The Triple Bred (Part 1) [Erotic Content] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Ale609900 liked the chapter An Evening of Truth in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
No recent activity
Ale609900 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ale609900 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ale609900 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ale609900 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ale609900 has not earned any awards.