About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
7ron95 liked the chapter A guided tour in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 hours ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 hours ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
4 days ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Chapter 11 in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
3 weeks ago
-
7ron95 liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
7ron95 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
7ron95 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
7ron95 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
7ron95 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
7ron95 has not earned any awards.