More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mack2028 mack2028

what to make first?

well make a wifu of course

In games from time to time, you like to make pretty girls as your avi. Hell, you stopped playing Rust because they didn't let you. So you go to work. This is a way more expansive character creator than most, more than the sims even. You look at the presets and find a bunch of fictional characters that... you guess other people set up for whatever this is. You find something you like.

Hermione Granger age her up to 24, make the hair a little lighter, the freckles a little darker, it is strange that it lists her with magic when (you checked) other characters don't have that. You leave it, hell even kick it up a little as you always thought it was bullshit that she kind of got shortchanged in the raw power department. After fiddling a bit with the education specs (apparently when you aged her up she only got wizard schooling so you also gave her a bachelor's in general edu) and the sexual experience stats (you changed her to virgin because you really didn't want to share with ron. there was an option to have her have taken sex ed but you turned that to 0) there is some options that you debate over for a while, you decide eventually to keep her personality almost exactly the same but have her be turned on by a lot of the stuff that currently annoys her, like dominating men, being into a caretaker position, men that use her. You also added a few fetishes you personally like, humiliation (her getting embarrassed turns her on now) risk (the idea of getting pregnant freaks her out but turns her on just as much, she has no idea about how human sexuality works though) and lastly but not least you find a few options for "relationship" settings that you can slot your own name in. you do, put them all the way at max, then just for good measure put ron at -255 for all of them. Harry you leave basically where it is at, guess a purist made this one because all of the settings for friendship and trust are at max and the romance ones are at 0.

apperation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)