More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mack2028 mack2028

apperation

apperation

You hear a loud sucking pop and feel thin arms wrap around you.

"Hi Sammy darling." you feel a kiss on your neck from a girl that is quite a bit shorter than you, she laughs warm and happy, not a giggle like other girls may have but a laugh that says that she really understands and thinks it is funny "What's wrong? You seem like you have seen a ghost and there aren't any out here in the muggle world." You realize that is the voice of Emma Watson, you are still speechless but turn around to see a young girl, actually a bit shorter than ms. Watson with dark freckles and wild light brown hair that makes her almost a full foot taller.

You sputter as she stairs at you "Um hi Emma..." she raises an eyebrow at you "Who is Emma?" you point at the screen of your computer and pull up a picture not knowing how to explain. She looks at it deeply confused "Wow! She does look like me, but... Pretty?" you turn to her and wrap her in a tight hug "Don't talk like that, you are perfect" you tear up, holding the girl close, she does giggle now not knowing what to say about your sudden emotional outburst but she hugs you back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)