More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

vinny

Vinny sat in the hardwood chair in his lawyer's office, unable to believe his life had come to this. He faced a five year prison sentence at least. Despite all his tough talk on the streets he knew he could not handle prison life. He was too delicate.

"Mr. Michaels, you are aware that if you're found guilty you can possibly get the maximum sentence correct?"

"Yes." He said nervously, his voice small and frail. His lawyer could tell he was on the verge of tears.

"That's fifteen years with parole after twelve." Vinny sucked in his breath fighting back his tears. "I only want you to understand the severity of your situation." Vinny nodded. "The prosecution has offered a deal. The offer is a reduced sentence of five years," already he could see vinny begin to break down. "Instead of prison you would be remanded to someone else's custody."

"Who?"

"Their names are Scott and Marilynn Langer. They run a halfway house of sorts."

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what's the catch?"

"The langers believe radical therapy is the way to cure the criminal element. If you take it you won't be trapped in an 8x10 cell and even allowed a certain level of freedom."

"How much freedom?"

"That's up to the langers and the state. You'll have to wear a tracker of course."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)