More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

free radical

The next day vinny was in his apartment drinking the last scotch he would have for a while and eating his last porterhouse. Sure, he wasn't going to prison, but he doubted he would get a steak as thick and juicy as this. The best part is none of his friends would ever know he was near to tears in his lawyer's office.

At one he was taken away in handcuffs from his palatial apartment by two officers. He was nervous leaving into the unknown like he was but at least he wasn't going to prison. After an hour's drive the car pulled into the driveway of a storybook home. Vinny felt a pang of jealousy at whomever got to grow up in such a house.

The officer opened vinny's door and practically dragged him out of the car and up the large raised porch. The officer, pounded on the door as he squeezed vinny's arm. A beautiful woman opened door with a sweet smile on her face. "Oh good afternoon dears."

"I'm here to drop off a prisoner."

"Oh, you must be Vincent!" she cheered. Vinny grumbled, he hated his full name, it didn't sound tough at all. "Oh officer can you please take those dreadful things off my dear?" she said pointing to his handcuffs.

The officer grumbled and turned to vinny. "Vincent michaels you are hereby remanded to the langer custody. You are not to violate the restrictions of your tracking device, or you will be taken immediately to prison for the maximum sentence. If you violate the rules of langer house you will be taken immediately to prison. Do you understand?"

"Yes, officer." a quick click and the handcuffs sprang open.

Mrs.Langer reached out for the poor obviously frightened man. "Go sit on the couch dear and we'll discuss the rules." She said pointing straight back from the door. "I need a word with the nice officer." Vinny was confused, but grateful to be away from the grizzled hulking officer. On his way into the house he heard mr.langer proclaim "You know dear our house isn't just for prisoners."

What did she mean by that vinny wondered as he found his way into the spacious living room. It was lovingly furnished with warm paintings of animals and soft colored walls. Vinny could have sworn he heard giggling, but when he turned in the direction of the laughter he saw no one. "Calm down you're just paranoid."

A moment later mrs.langer walked into the living room and sat on the large couch next to him. "Well." She began adjusting a strand of hair out of her face. "I suppose we should start with the ground rules. Is that alright dear?" Vinny thought it was strange she would ask if it was alright, but he nodded anyway. "Beyond the obvious no fighting and no unapproved house guests you will call me mam, and mr.langer sir. That's yes sir, yes mam. Understand?" Vinny nodded again, but her raised eyebrow made it clear he was to answer.

"Yes mam."

"Good." She patted his leg. "Now, we have our own wardrobe already tailored for your size and we expect you to wear what we lay out for you."

"Lay out for me?"

"Oh yes dear. Some of the wardrobe is a bit complicated if you're good we'll let you pick out your own outfit. Oh, just a moment." She stepped out of the room a moment, and again he heard giggling but found no one. Mrs. Langer returned with what looked like a cat collar in her hand. "This is your tracker."

"I'm not wearing that."

The sweet, beautiful face suddenly turned dark and serious "I can always call that nice officer back here and you can go with him to prison. Is that what you want?"

"No!" vinny screamed in fear. Her eyes still glaring at him. "No mam."

"Good." Her sweet smiling face returned as she placed the collar around vinny's neck with a final click. "This cute little item works on the same principal as the ankle monitor all those poor boys and girls have to wear, but they just weren't cute enough for our guests so my husband came up with this device. Now the state can make sure you're where you're supposed to be and you don't have to be embarrassed by an ugly old ankle strap."

"Now, if you'll come upstairs, I'll show you to your room and we can get you changed." Vinny began to stand but was stopped by mrs.langer. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh. Yes mam."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)