More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiddlestick Fiddlestick

Who are you, again?

uh... Robin (you're a woman!)

Her hands take yours and hold them tightly. "A pleasure, Robin. It's so nice to see Chuck bring such a well mannered woman home. He so rarely brings friends home."

She leans forward, elbows on her knees. It's difficult not to notice her heaving chest threatening to spill out of the loose gown. You're torn between the illicit desire to want to be buried in them, and jealousy. Why can't you have such a glorious MILF rack? "I think he might be embarrassed of me." She mock whispers, conspiratorially. You don't know how to react to that.

Chuck re-enters, clumsily. You admit, the guy makes carrying two items look like a herculean task. He puts them down and looks ready to settle and get back to playing games with you, but Valerie's oh-so-red lips come together softly, and stills the room with a quiet

"Chuck".

He looks up, an overwhelming realisation passing over him "Now?", he says, knowing the answer.

Valerie rolls her eyes, flicking them over at you before saying "You proooomised" in a half-singing, half-commanding tone."

An expression you can't read flickers on both their faces before Chuck turns to you

"Robs, sorry about this, but I gotta do something for mom. I won't be long, I swear. Just get comfy in here, and I'll be right back to play through this shit with you. Mom, kitchen?"

"Kitchen" she replies, swaying as she rises to her feet. She loops an arm around Chuck's waist, and walks him back to the room he just came from.

That felt... weird... in about five different ways you can't really put your finger on. But then again, you haven't really seen that many family dynamics, so maybe this is just your inexperience showing. You pull out your phone, and start to consume content, but a noise from the kitchen distracts you. You realise - she didn't actually say what she needed Chuck to do. Whatever it is, it sounds, uh, wet? Like, maybe baking? Whatever it is, it sounds like hard work. You can hear Chuck and Valerie both moaning, sometimes in time with each other. Did you say moaning? Surely you meant grunting, or groaning? But now that you use that word, it feels accurate. Whatever it is they're doing, it sounds like they're enjoying it. Ha. It even sounds a little sexual. Isn't that silly?

You have got to see what they're doing. I mean, they're basically asking for help with how loud they've gotten. If you just edge this armchair a little to the left...ah there we go...should be able to see around the corner.

Is...did...Chuck take his clothes off? I guess whatever they're doing might mess them up? Kinda weird to see your new friend's ass from the side so early in your relationship, but you're not a prude. Plus, your curiosity is keeping you from looking away and giving him the decency he deserves. His lower half is bare, and he's thrusting against something. What kind of household chore requires regular, hip thrusts? And surely you'd want to keep your shorts on for that? And...oh my god, is that Valerie's robe pooled on the floor?

She's fucking naked too. You've edged the chair round even further, and what you can see is, kneeling on a pillow, steadying herself with her hands on Chuck's thighs, a naked milf the kind porn and art can dream of. She's like a nymph, but like the kind with huge round titties and an ass that could smother a mortal being. It doesn't help that her kneeling position emphasises her thick and squeezable body, but honestly, you can't imagine a position in which she wouldn't look like a goddess of fuck. Holy shit, you cannot be girl crushing on Chuck's mom this hard.

But I guess it doesn't matter if you are, because if you engage your monkey brain for half a second, and focus on what this renaissance painting of a woman is actually doing, you can see that she is totally getting her face fucked six ways to Sunday. Chuck's cock is slamming into her mouth like he's trying to break her, and maybe he is. Every now and then it looks like she manages to regain control. She finds a rhythm that allows her to really work Chuck's cock, an angle that allows her to basically throw her face at his crotch. Maybe to start off with, she was leading, carefully and languidly playing with him. But those moments are few and far between now. She's pushed him too far and by the look of his hands clamped to her face and his brutal thrusts, she has but to be his human fucktoy. Her mouth drooling saliva all over her fat tits as they bounce violently. Her whorish moans becoming whorish--on-his-cock. Her hands, guided by her cock drunk mind, frantically pleasing and fucking her soaking wet pussy. As they approach their crescendo, you even start quietly whimpering in time with their movements, as your legs rub together and your hands slip down into your jeans.

There's a moment where it feels like this'll go on forever, your new best friend's mom being used in front of you like a cheap onahole. And when that moment passes, Chuck's fast thrusts becoming faster still, Valerie's eyes widening in decadent disbelief at his treatment of her body, an even more hedonistic scene begins. Chuck lets out a deep, breathy "Oh, fuck", and holds his mother's face against his body, forcing her to take him to the hilt as he cums. Try as she might, Valerie can't swallow it all, and as she eases herself Chuck's still cumming cock, she's covered in thick spurts of his seed. It's when one shot hits her across the face that she finally cums herself, barely suppressing a scream as she rides her own fingers furiously, her body trembling with the sheer intensity of her oral-induced orgasm.

Holy fuck.

So, what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)