More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dead123 dead123

When and with who, if anyone?

training with the girls

In a training field far from the village of leaves, there were Hinata Hyuga, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka and Tenten Mitsashi, they were resting under a tree, after much training.

-I need a shower. (Ino comments).

-Don't tell me Ino. (Sakura responds).

-Let's go to the public restroom later to relax a bit. (speaks the lieutenant).

-Tenten-san is right. (Hinata responds).

-We can all go together, what do you think? (Sakura asks)

-Good idea. (Answers Tenten).

-I agree with you. (Speaks Ino).

-I don't know, Ino. (Sarah speaks)

-And the more people, the better and more fun it gets. (Answers ino).

-Come on, Sakura, we've all been together once. (Speak tentan).

-Don't even remind me, that day was pretty embarrassing. (Sarah speaks)

-This day was so much fun hahahaha. (Ino responds)

-That's because it wasn't your bra that was exposed to everyone. (Sakura speaks).

-hahahaha that's true thankfully. (ino speaks)

-Oh your nut ino.(Sakura says that advancing against ino).

-So hinata, how is your advance with naruto? (tenten comments, ignoring sakura and ino who soon stopped when they heard the Tenten's question).

-A-a-a-a-a-ahead ? (hinata blushes a lot at the question).

-It's true hinata you had some breakthrough after naruto came back.(ino speaks and soon hinata gets super blush with it).

-N-n-n-n-no a-a-a-not yet.(hinata says that and gets a little sad about it).

-That's because of your hinata Shyness. (ino speaks).

-I know ino-san.(hinata answers).

-I know. (ino speaks).

-We are going to help you to overcome your shyness.(ino speaks).

-I don't know ino-san.(hinata speaks).

-Come on, see this as special training. (ino speaks).

-It's true hinata if you overcome your shyness, you can even conquer naruto.(tenten comments).

-C-c-c-c-c-c-c-conquer o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o na-na-naruto-kun.(hinata talks and blushes a lot).

-and I totally agree with that.(Sakura speaks).

-So you're abandoned, we're going to train you so that you can overcome your shyness. (ino speaks and gets up).

-M-m-m-more ...(hinata was going to say more was interrupted).

-It's already decided, there's no point going back now hinata.(ino speaks).

-We're going to the public restrooms tonight and then you'll just stay at my house, since my parents aren't there, because they left for a two-month long mission.

-I don't know if my father will allow it. (hinata says this in a sad tone).

-Tell him that it's a special mission given by the hokage itself.(tenten speaks).

-I can talk to Tsunade-sensei about it, and I think she'll go along with it. (Sakura speaks).

-I still don't know about it ino-san.(hinata comments).

-Come on hinata, you don't want to waste this chance to overcome your shyness and conquer naruto.(ino speaks).

-It's okay ino-san, I'll do it myself.(hinata says it determinedly).

-Great, now go home and pack your bags for two months and after leaving them at my house, we go to the public bathroom. (I didn't say that and with a smile on my lips).

2 hours later

Ino, sakura, hinata and Tenten were at ino's house packing and getting their things to go shower in the public restrooms, ino had a smile on her lips because she was already thinking of several things to do with hinata and who knows one little more, soon they are facing the entrance to the public restrooms and ino was wondering when she was going to start the hinata's special training.

When will Ino start hinata training? what happens now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)