More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dead123 dead123

When will Ino start hinata training? what happens now ?

Training has started - During the bath

The four girls were in the bathtub enjoying the hot water, all normal for now except for Hinata who is covering her breasts with her arms, while the others were normally.

-Hinata doesn't need to hide, we're all girls here. (Sakura comments).

-I know more...(Hinata responds).

-Hinata relax and enjoy the bath. (Ino comments while stretching her arms, showing all her upper part).

-You are so congenial about your body Ino-san. (Hinata speaks).

-That and why I accept myself the way I am.(Ino answers).

-She's right Hinata. (Tenten speaks).

-Okay I'll try. (Hinata speaks with a little confidence).

Hinata slowly opened her arms and let her breasts fall into the water, and of course this did not go unnoticed by the other girls who had their mouths open, it's not the first time they've seen Hinata's breasts as they've seen them in other occasions, but even so were impressive, Hinata put her arms at her sides, she was trying to keep her arms at her sides, even blushing she tried, the more when she saw the others looking at her breasts, she blushes like a pepper and covers up quickly again.

Ino was a little upset with Hinata even though she was trying, and in that an idea pops into her head and soon she approaches Tenten and starts whispering something in her ear, which Hinata couldn't hear, then Tenten turns to the Hinata gives her a smile and nods to Ino as if agreeing to something, then Ino comes close to Sakura and starts whispering in her ear, too Hinata couldn't hear, so Sakura nods in agreement with the Ino, Hinata didn't know what the other three were talking about, but she felt a shiver down her spine.

-I'll go out first and see you outside. (Tenten speaks and starts to get out of the bathtub).

-Wait for me Tenten-san I'll go... (Hinata was going to talk more and interrupted).

-None of that Hinata, you know why. (Ino speaks standing in front of Hinata and pointing her finger at it).

-because Ino-san.(Hinata responds).

-Yeah, now that your training starts. (Ino speaks with a smile on her face).

-Now more, more... .(Hinata tries to say something else I couldn't).

-You agreed to that Hinata, and we'll compress it. (Sakura speaks).

-We shouldn't start at your house anymore. (Hinata responds).

-We didn't agree with the schedule, just that we were going to train you. (Ino speaks).

-I know more... .(Hinata comments).

-This is your first step to overcome your shyness Hinata.(sakura speaks).

-More... . (Hinata tries to argue).

-No more Hinata, and now that her training will begin. (Ino speaks leaning forward getting face to face with Hinata).

-Okay, Ino-san. (Hinata says looking around, trying not to look at Ino's body that was all exposed in front of her, she knew it wouldn't do any good to talk to Ino).

-First you must stand up and keep your arms at your sides for five minutes, if you cover yourself even for a second, we will reset the time and besides we will take every piece of clothing you change with the guys and you will have to go back to my house alone. (Ino speaks with a smile on her face).

-If you complete this part of the training, you will move on to the next phase, which I'll tell you about later. (Ino completed her speech).

-More, more, more Ino-san...(Hinata was trying to comment more on the voice, don't come out, it was as red as the reddest pepper there is).

-Without more, you have a minute to take yourself and start training or Tenten will come to my house with her clothes. (Ino says this and points back).

There was the lieutenant holding her clothes in her hand, Hinata was in shock as she had never seen this side of her friends.

-Sorry Hinata more and for your sake.(Tenten says that).

-I know you'll thank us after that, but for now I'm sorry. (Sakura says that too).

-And then how will it be Hinata. (Ino comments).

Hinata without much choice gets up and starts putting her arms by her sides.

Hinata completes the first part of the training or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)