More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by dead123 dead123

Hinata completes the first part of the training or not?

She finishes but has a surprise

Hinata got up and put her arms at her sides, she was trying not to blush from it, especially because of Ino and Sakura who were looking at her body, looking at her curves, her breasts, her shaved crotch and her round ass. .

-I can't believe I'm doing this, oh my holy Rikudo, I want to cover myself, but I can't if I'm not going to be without clothes and even more I'll have to go to Ino-san's house without them. not fail).

Hinata was very focused, she didn't see the time go by, Ino still didn't say anything to Hinata, even though the five minutes had passed, after more than ten minutes Ino finally spoke.

-Time's up Hinata.(Ino spoke).

Hinata heard this and covered herself quickly and a little breathlessly because of her strong blush, then Ino, Sakura and Hinata get up and get their towels and toweling off, Hinata wasn't seeing Tenten anymore, she knew she had completed the first part So Tenten wasn't going to take her clothes, a little distracted because she just wanted to get dressed and go to Ino's house, but she wasn't prepared for what was to come.

-You did very well Hinata. (Ino spoke).

-Thank you Ino-san.(Hinata replied).

-You've already taken the first step to overcome her shyness, but you're still far from overcoming it (Sakura spoke).

-I'll do my best. (Hinata said this with a little confidence in her voice).

-And good to hear that Hinata.(Ino speaks).

The girls were finishing up drying themselves, Hinata was already finished drying herself and going to the basket that was supposed to be her clothes, Ino and Sakura were already getting dressed, Hinata is startled at the time because there is nothing in her basket, Hinata searched the baskets in the bathroom and in every corner, but found nothing, so she approaches Ino.

-Ino-san where are my clothes?.(Hinata spoke).

-And even Hinata, Tenten took them to my house. (Ino speaks with a smile).

-More, more, you had said that if I completed the first part of training, you wouldn't take them. (Hinata spoke in a blush tone).

-I said if you completed the first part you would move on to the next part, I never said you would have your clothes back. (Ino spoke, finishing changing).

-This is your next part Hinata, you'll have to go to my house.(Ino continued).

-More, more you want me to go to your house wearing only a towel. (Hinata said that blushing).

-That's right Hinata, but you won't be using a towel. (Ino speaks, finished getting her things, not just hers but also Hinata's).

-What do you mean c... (Hinata was going to speak, but she was interrupted).

With a tug, Hinata felt her towel being pulled, and then turns to see that Sakura was with her towel, she soon covered herself blushing for it, Sakura soon put Hinata's towel in her bag and left leaving only Ino and Hinata in the bathroom.

-You will go to my house without any clothes or towel and you won't be able to cover yourself until you get to my house, this is your second part of the training. (Ino spoke getting ready to leave).

-More, more, more Ino-san (Hinata tries to protest, her voice doesn't come out).

-Without more Hinata, you should be grateful that this night and there is probably almost no one on the streets and reading more you have the Byakugan that allows you to see behind the walls, with that you may be able to maybe get to my house without being seen. (Ino spoke).

-More, more, more...(Hinata tries to speak).

-And you better not take too long, because soon there will be a few more girls coming here. (Ino spoke).

-And we're also going to be watching you all the time, so you better get the second part right. (Ino soon speaks and leaves the bathroom).

Hinata sat on the floor, trying to keep up with whatever was going on.

-What will happen now? (Hinata spoke).

Will Hinata complete the second part or will something happen along the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)