More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by dragonsage dragonsage

What's next?

time to play a game

With a groan kushina awakens from her slumber. she tried to rub her head but she finds her arms stuck behind her back. Shaking the effects of the **** out of her head kushina looks around to get a grasp of her situation. she was in a mostly empty room with a TV on the wall and a DVD player attached to it. in the corner of the room she sees a briefcase with a combination lock. on the east side o the room is a door that appears to be locked with a keypad entry.

looking at her self she had to resist the urge to blush. she was completely naked. she was sitting in a chair with manacles on her ankles and cuffs on her wrist. connecting either set looked like chakra strings . on her neck is a collar with a chain leash attached to the ground in front of her. on her waist is a Chasity belt and she could feel something in front of her. in her mouth was a big red ball gag matching the color of her hair. upon trying to stand from the chair the TV turns on to see a dark figure on the screen.

"Greeting Kushina-chan. I hope you like our accommodations so far. now I had brought you here to play a little game. this game is a simple escape room but with a twist. including this room there are five rooms that you will need to make your way through. each room will have the key seal you will need to remove your bindings as well as a way to open the doors. for each room you will have half an hour to get out or sleeping gas will flow into the room. this means you have a total of two and a half hours to escape my dungeon. if you succeed then you have earned you freedom and a million dollars in cash. if you fail then you get to be my little plaything till I tire of you. the timer will start once the message is complete. so good luck," said the voice as he disappeared from the screen. in its place was two clocks one was counting down from two and a half hours while the other was counting down from thirty minutes. with a small grunt kushina managed to leave the chairs hold and tried to figure out a way to escape.

(If you plan to work from this point please state at the end of the chapter how much time remains)

what does she choose first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)