More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stardust59 Stardust59

Do they be right regarding him teasing her? Should she be careful?

the seduction starts...

They all laughed and seemed to forget about it. Meanwhile out by the grill, the boys were drinking beer and bullshitting. I noticed that Asamoa didn't drink but I didn't think twice about it. As the evening went on, we ate and played cards. Someone put a movie on and some people went into the living room to watch it. The drinking got heavy and one by one, people went to bed. Asamoa had the couch so he was watching the movie with a few others, including my wife. I was feeling really drunk so I told my wife that I was going to bed. She said that she would be up in a minute as she was laughing at something Asamoa said. I didn't think twice and went to our room. Asamoa was laying it on thick and at first my wife just kind of liked the attention. After what the other girls said, she noticed that he took to her. She would never cheat on me and she wasn't even sure she could with a black man, but she found him interesting. As they joked and watched tv, she continued to sip on wine coolers and soak up his attention. It reminded her of when we were teenagers and I was trying to catch her eye. After some time, they were the only two awake.

Asamoa was sitting there wearing some baggy shorts and my wife was in a small sun dress. My wife was not a big drinker so the was really started to kick in. She leaned back into the couch as Asamoa saw his opportunity. He pulled my wife against him and started to rub her shoulders and back. My wife was somewhat startled but the massage felt good and although they were alone, people were sleeping in adjoining rooms. As my wife leaned her head back, she took a deep breath.

Asamoa´s eyes locked onto her precious breasts, which filled out the sun dress nicely. As he rubbed her shoulders he could feel how warm and soft her pearly white skin was. He also noticed no sign of a bra. My wife never wore a bra with this particular dress. She felt the strength of his hands and was somewhat turned on by the contrast in their skin colors as his dark black hands caressed her white shoulders. She rested her head back against his shoulder as he could smell the fragrance in her hair. As one hand gently squeezed her shoulder the other hit the power button on the remote.

The room was quiet and darkened but with the big light on outside the cabin and the full moon, you could still see around you. My wife was fully aware of what was happening but with her inhibitions lowered, she thought it would be kind of fun to tease this black man. She knew she could shut him down when she wanted so she was curious as to how far he would try to take it.

As she layed back against him he continued to rub her shoulders. She shut her eyes and almost giggled when he obviously tried to slide the strapes of her dress down her shoulders. When the a strap would fall she just raised her arm and it would jump back into place. Asamoa leaned his head down against hers and started to breath into her ear. His warm breath kind of turned her on as she braced her self with her hands and squeezed his inner thigh. Asamoa grabbed her by her small waist and lifted her so she was sitting up higher. My wife let her head tilt back down his shoulder as he started to slowly breath down her neck. He left his hands down around her waist as she rested her arms on top of his. He was amazed by her tight little body as it felt more feminine than any of the black girls he was with. My wife wanted to make sure she knew where his powerful hands were at all times. As he breathed down her neck, my wife turned her face away from him, giving him a clear shot from her ear down her neck. She had to admit it felt good being in his powerful embrace and his warm breath on her fair skin was making her feel hot Asamoa slowly started to nibble at her ear.

The warm sensation she felt sent a tingle down her spine. As he continued to nibble on her ear she raised her arm up and caressed his head with her hand. He instinctively slid his hand up her waist and against her filled breast. My wife quickly retrieved his hand and pulled it back down to her waist as she whispered no Asamoa now knew he had to work overtime to seduce my wife. She was thinking that she was in control and she would dictate the actions. She still had no intentions of cheating on me but she just wanted to see what it was like in another man's arms. Asamoa was impressed with how firm my wifes heavy breast was. He thought to himself that the black women he has been with had tits that size or bigger but not near as firm. As Asamoa continued to work on her ear he started to gently lick her lucious neck. He slowly licked and sucked his way up and down her neck, savoring his first taste of a white girl. My wife squeezed his arms and let out a small sigh as his warm wet tongue felt so good. He licked her ear lobe and continued onto her neck. He would lick and suck and kiss gently on her neck and up to her chin. He then would travel around to her ear and even across her shoulder. He noticed that when he licked across her shoulder her shoulder strap slid down and she didn't raise it back up.

He felt he was making progress and started to become a little more aggressive in his attack.

Does she allow him to take more liberties......can she resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)