More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Does she allow him to take more liberties......can she resist?

Wife's POV

He continued the slow, deliberate sensual on my bare shoulder and neck. I was getting hotter by the second, and I knew I'd soon reach the point of no return unless I did something about it. But his hands were gentle, yet strong as they held me in place for him to explore and exploit. Then my other shoulder strap slipped from my shoulder, and he kissed, licked, and gently sucked on that shoulder and side of my neck. I felt myself getting wet, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I knew my husband had gone to bed. It was almost like he was giving me the go ahead signal. Asamoa looked down at me and gently smiled. "Why don't we go somewhere there are no prying eyes?" he suggested.

He allowed me to sit up, and I readjusted my dress straps, and looked him in the eyes. They were beautiful eyes. They sparkled in the dimming light like two mischievous lanterns, leading the way to pleasure yet unknown. I stood up, and took his hand. I was captivated and mesmerized by him. There was no way I could say no to him. "Let's go out on the deck. It's cooler out there. We could even go for a dip naked, if you like."

Asamoa wasted no time as he stood up and cradled me in his strong, athletic arms. He carried me out to the deck, and laid me out on one of the deck chairs. Then he climbed on top of me, and kissed my lips for the first time. The kiss deepened, and I began to gasp and moan into his mouth. Then he pulled my shoulder straps down and kissed my neck all the way down between my breasts. He slowly pulled my dress down, exposing my pert, succulent nipples and puffy aureola. They instantly became erect from the temperature change.

"Looks like someone's happy to be set free," he said as he took my right nipple and aureole into his mouth, sucking them hard, causing me to illicit a rather large moan.

"Ohhh! So good!" I cried out. "Please don't stop!"

He brooded over the right breast for quite a while before switching to the left one. When he got to the left one, I was in a semi state of pure ecstasy that I couldn't deny even if I'd wanted to. "I'm so wet, so ready for you to fuck me," I gasped. "Please fuck me."

Asamoa wasted no time. He yanked my dress off the rest of the way, and with one hand, ripped off my thong. There I was, laid bare for his eyes to see. He looked at the glistening, well trimmed bush above my labia. "You look like a bar of moonlight that some mythical creature would love to capture."

I sat up, and tugged his pants down. His large black cock and heavy ball sack sprung out and lightly flopped around. "Then be my mythical creature," I sighed. "Capture me, and make me yours."

What does Asamoa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)