More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stardust59 Stardust59

Does she allow him to take more liberties......can she resist?

there is no need to stop now...everything under control

I had no doubt that if he took his time, he would be able to seduce my wife. On the other hand my wife was feeling totally hot by his agressive oral on her neck. His large lips and warm tongue sent shivers right through her as they continued to feed off her neck, ear and shoulder. Her skin glistened with his saliva as he continued tasting my wife. As he made another trip to her chin, Asamoa slowly started to kiss her. He kissed her lightly on the chin, cheek , and nose. My wife turned her head toward him as he slowly leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. Electicity shot through their bodies as there lips touched for the first time. Her lips were small he thought but he was aroused by his progress. My wife was turned on by his thick, wet lips as she decided that she would allow him to make out with her. She had never even kissed another man and making out with a black man was so forbidden that it, for some reason, turned her on. As their lips melted into each others, Asamoa ran his hands over her waist, across her expanded rib cage and around her back. He was in awe over the tightness of her body. My wife lifted her arms around his neck and slowly opened her mouth.

With the open invitation, Asamoa let his tongue slide into my wifes mouth and search out hers. When their tongues met it was almost magical. They aggressively licked each other's tongue as blood rushed to their loins.

Asamoa was fastly becoming hard and my wife started getting wet. They held each other tight as they powerfully kissed. They would only retreat for a second to catch their breath, then they would open their mouths and continue to lick each others tongues. Asamoa liked the fact that this white woman's mouth seemed smaller than those of black women. My wife liked his big long tongue that continuously overmatched hers as it licked deep inside her mouth. As my wife's arms were stretched up around his neck, Asamoa reached down and squeezed her left breast. The feeling of his powerful grasp around her tight breast had a sobering affect on my wife.

She pulled back and brought his hand away from her and whispered, " let's just kiss". As my wife sat up to look around to see if any body was awake, Asamoa felt confident that his patience would pay off.

Satisfied that no one knew what was going on, my wife sat down, facing Asamoa .They slowly leaned in and went at it again. He held her head as she gripped his wrists. The kiss was so intense that you could almost see steam rising out. They licked deeply into one another as they seemed to be sucking the life out of each other. As they continued making out, my wife ran her hands down his powerful arms and to his muscular shoulders. His tough black skin felt strong as it contrasted her white glow. Asamoa dropped his hands off her head and wrapped them around her waist. Like most women my wife liked to be held as she pushed her body against his. She kissed with more aggression as his black body felt so powerful against hers. Her firm tits pressed in against his chest as he wanted to rip into this little white package. He ran his hands down her back as he kissed deep into her. Asamoa hands lowered as he started to feel my wifes hot little ass.

It was here that he noticed the biggest difference between this white woman and his previous black women. No matter their size, his black women had big round booty's.

This tight little ass was firm and he really wanted to rip into it. As they passionately made out, Asamoa was surprized that my wife allowed him to feel her ass. Meanwhile, she was really getting into it as she could tell by his powerful grasp that he loved what he had.

With a powerful tug, Asamoa lifted my wife up against him as she tilted her head back and he started feverishly licking her neck. As he lifted my wife he pressed in against her. It was here that she first felt his enormous bulge against her. As he licked down her neck she was in shock by the massive size of his package. She went numb as she realized he was packing serious heat. Meanwhile, Asamoa had worked his way down her neck and was now lapping her up at the top of her firm mounds. She leaned into him, lowering her breasts down away from him in the process.

She whispered, "slow down" as she buried her head against his. For the first time she felt a little out of control.

Sensing this, Asamoa agressively turned and pushed her against the couch. With his hands firmly grasping her sweet ass and holding her up, my wife slid her legs out and around his, allowing for his tremendous bulge to press against her sweetness. She moaned at the power she felt between her legs. With her shoulder straps down, her firm cleavage was at eye level with him. Her mind was racing as he was looking at her loosely covered fun bags as a predator would a prey.

Trying to decide how far she would let this get, she lowered her head and started to kiss him.

Does she really have everything under control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)