More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bsman00 bsman00

What does Christine ask?

the meeting

"Well, you see, I was just in from Illinois and you look like an old high school friend of mine....and well...I was hoping to find a friend out here that I knew."

The redhead just laughed, "Illinois huh, well I am sorry to disappoint honey, i am a California native, but if you're looking for a friend I'll be glad to show you around a bit."

Christine was flush in her face, partly from embarasment and partly from excitement. She was shocked as the beautiful redhead hooked onto her arm and walked her back to her towel.

"My name is Sandy, so what brings you to Cali?"

"I'm Christine and I just enrolled in UCLA. What a great beach this is!"

"Yes it is Christine! And by the way did you notice this beach allows topless sunbathing?"

Sandy reached around and removed her top and exposed the most perfect set of rosey red nipples Christine had ever seen. They were small areola but beautiful, thick, pink, hard nipples. She could feel her own nipples harden as she stared at Sandys chest.

"Whats the matter hun, never been topless?" Sandy could tell that Christine was getting excited by her body and was determined to build her to a point where there was no stopping.

"Well, no I haven't. Never had the opportunity I guess."

"Well then let me break you in." Sandy reached around behind Christine and untied her top, letting her own nipples lightly graze against Christine's body as she reached around.

"MMMM that feels so good, the sun, the cool air.....

where does it go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)