More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

where does it go from here?

Christine lets it happen

Sandy pressed her tits softly against Christine's and she could feel her taut nipples raking her flesh. It made her stomach quiver and her pussy tremble. She felt herself biting her lip and at a total loss for words.

"See, sugar? Isn't that better?" Sandy whispered against Christine's neck. The heat of the redhead's breath caressed her skin and sent a tingle from her toes to her scalp, doing victory laps around her pussy.

"Mmmm," is all Christine heard herself respond, her fingers slid to her new friend's hip. Sandy shifted against Christine's body and more shivers and ripples of pleasure went through her and made her knees weak and her head foggy with lust.

Sure, she'd felt this way about women before, but never so strongly, never so suddenly, and never with a stranger. She almost jumped out of her skin when Sandy's fingers trailed over her own hip and mirrored Christine's movements. It wasn't until then that Christine realized she was fumbling with the ties on Sandy's bikini bottoms.

"I don't think that's allowed here, sugar. Not here, anyway, not in the open..." purred Sandy, but she kept teasing her fingers along Christine's bikini bottoms in the same way. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter by the minute, her brain tingling with lust. Christine felt the sun-warmed wood of the bar behind them hit the bare portions of her ass where her suit material didn't cover and she jumped and squeaked. She snapped back to reality immediately, blushing bright red and held a hand to her lips. Her body ached at the lost contact with her new friend and the feel of warm sun on her painfully erect nipples.

That burst of sunshine was gone quickly and Sandy's body snuggled back into Christine's, knee sliding between hers, and then thigh-on-thigh, and then Christine felt the warm sensation of a pussy on her thigh, muted only by a thin layer of swimsuit fabric. She knew Sandy was feeling the same thing, except Christine knew she was wetter than Sandy. Soaked. Almost embarrassingly so. She bit her lip and Sandy moved her lips to Christine's other ear and she whispered...

What did she whisper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)