More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Hello Readers, glad some of you have liked my chapters of perversions. Have been rewriting these old chapters when i can and have added to most and cleared up some messed up grammar. So be sure to check back and like and comment on the chapter and ideas o

the beach

So the first mini-universe i decided to create is based on a packed beach picture. Figure the genie would have a lot of food so I wouldn't befall any accidents.

As I fade into the scene I noticed it is frozen in time. Asking "so can i unfreeze them?"

the genie " of course you can. " he states that I am capable of unfreezing anyone who i want. With so many perfect girls sunning themselves and the possibilities of what I can do I decide to start on the nanomachines rules and spread them to everyone on the beach. i have the first rules be that no matter what their hole it is they are basically capable of taking anything you can in. literally can stretch their holes without the worry of them splitting because they heal as they are brutalized. The best part is when you take everything out of them for 8 hours they will feel as tight as a virgin again. The cock size of every guy there also is also increased to larger than life proportions with 14 being on the smallest size and I up their testosterone thru the roof.

Deciding to have some fun first I pick out a lineup of girls to start the fun with. The first is a cute Latina with a dd rack and a cute butt. It is on the small side but I know that that will just make what's to come more amusing. Next up is a hot redhead with amazing curves. she had the pale blue veins visible thru her overlarge tits. Then I had to fill the Asian fantasy check mark and choose two. The first is a petite one with a small ass but a cute face. The next one was another curvy one but with enhanced breast size with a Japanese look to her. The last was a few complete trophy wife types. They had the nails and hair they were afraid to get wet and the typical yoga body of la.

So the lineup was in front of me and I started the fun by face fucking each one after enlarging my own dick to 16 in long so I can see it stretch their throats out. I of course unfroze them so the genie could feast.

"girls all of you are free to use sluts now. get on your knees and let me test out your throat" you tell them all. With the suggestion in place to stay on their knees, I grab the little Asian and start face fucking as she gags. brutally fucking her throat till it makes it to the base. she gags and tears up with spit coming out her nose as i pull out and test the redhead next. I ended up taking my time to fuck into each of the skulls till they are covered in their own drool.

"okay test number two is to your ass so I want you all ass up and face down," you tell them all. The Latinas ass was so tight it was asking for it. so I line up and my giant cock head into her tight ass. I pounded as she screams and begs for me to stop till I could fit the whole 16 inches into her. You used her breast ass handles as you pound it. After that, you then proceeded to dry fuck each of their tight ass holes leaving them gaping. After that, i took my time fucking their cunts with my dirty cock. i started fisting and fucking each of them. After I went down the line I would shove handy items in their holes as I finished with them.

"hey, puta your gonna be my beer cozy from now on" you proceed to pack can into her gaping ass and cunt. she cried as a six-pack of 24oz cans in the Latinas once tight ass and her cunt packed with corona and then you top them off with ice to finished with. It was awesome to see her squirm as her stomach bulged as I packed her cunt with my fist to drive more ice in. after I had a bags of ice in her I started stomping my foot into it even to drive it up her uterus. by the end she was so distended she was pregnant looking and drooling on her self.

The next was the redhead and i took my time with her beast and bound them between some boards to see them flatten out. since they were basically unbreakable thanks to the nano's I had larger dumbbells attached to her nipples as i tested her flexibility to the max. the dumbells stretching her it's halfway to the ground.

"Let's see how far we can get into this ass cunt" you tell her. you start punch fisting into her loving the loud queefs and her cries. finally, you start fisting her With both arms, till you lodged deep in her. After that, you start forcing her ass open and she passes out. I fucked her till I could fit a few volleyballs in each hole. By the end, you could see 5 balls bugling thru her stomach. she wakes up as you piss on her face. she looks down and can't believe she has been used like this and is now left for others to

The smaller Asian girl was next and I decided a tropical theme was necessary. I proceeded to pack her with coconuts. you them in as she screams, eventually a dozen coconuts had been lodged deep in her. the last few had to be pounded in with a hammer to get them all in and she was even more inflated than the poor Latinas. You could see them thru her stomach.

Then for the last Asian girl I went and put her in the men's bathroom and used the mop from the supplies to fuck her to she passed out and I installed her ass up in the stall with a sign saying to pack her full.

For the yoga girls, I decided to see just how flexible they were after the nano treatments. I took my time double fisting each hole till it was gaped and sat one down on an umbrella and tried to open it as much as I could. by the end, she passes out and the umbrella was only halfway inside but decided to keep going. I got 3 feet of it in her, knowing it had buried in her womb figure that far enough. then open it to see her get gaped 3 feet wide. Her cunt expanding without a tear. when i was done there I started on her ass and had even got it to spread wider. by the end, she had prolapsed completely in both holes and you could double-fist her uterus.

The second yoga mom i wanted to see gaped open on the breakwater so had brought her to the rocks. As i fisted here i started forcing larger rocking deeper into her. Watching as she squirms from the weight I can't help but smile. After fitting over a hundred pounds of stone in her I stand her up to watch them fall out and pull her asshole lining out with them. she is a slobbering mess already but I had just getting started with her. I saw that her ass had a great gape but it needed the cunt to match. So I started over again with her cunt making sure to fist her uterus to make extra room. She is ass up and heads on the sand and I start thereby forcing a large bowling ball size stone into her womb. She had passed out again but I continued to place the heavy stone in her till her stomach was pulling down and her cunt was open by the largest yet at 100lb alone. At this point, I tip her over again and watch as they fall out. at the end, I saw a large concrete post that was two feet wide so installed her on it. since it was so large it tightens her ass enough to fuck again so I enjoy another go at her ass. Finally bored I plugged her sloppy ass with a large stone as I left

After the start, I figured I should let some others have fun and proceeded to unfreeze all the men around. but i only unfroze those that were homeless or disgusting types. the genie had said mental pain is equal to physical so figured the humiliation factor would make a better meal for him and he agreed readily. So I sent out the suggestion that everyman that I had unfrozen could do what they want but had to leave them stretched out so as to feed the genie longer. what happened next was amazing as I got to watch as each one gets totally sexually destroyed. Without even prepping her I saw one guy shoving a petite one down on traffic cones and loved the sight of it. It was even better when the hot surfer chick got her surfboard shoved up her, it was a favorite moment. the skaters even fucked some milfs with their skateboards till you could see the outline of the wheels in their stomachs as they kicked them in which was a great sight.

By the end, the beach was decorated with women that had every object available shoved up them. the beach buoy sticking out the drooling Asian's mouth was a great sight to see. It was 16 inches wide and you could see they had it at least buried 24 inches deep. Someone else had taken the time to find a bunch of petite blonds and put them on the tips of the piers 14-inch post as decorations. each had their breast in bondage and were tied so they stuck out and red and swollen they went back and forth between ass and cunt impaled by the post so if you preferred one hole over the other it was there for any to fuck. the next thing of note is that each bathroom had a girl in it that had been placed to clean and were used as appliances.

The petite college girls that were there had been focused on by every middle-aged man. they had taken the worst mentally as they had to call them daddy most times and had them ride their fist. the best game i saw they would take turns playing kick the cunt where they would see who could bury their foot deeper with one kick. the winner was the fist to get it knee-deep in one thrust. One guy brought out his army boots and stomped their asses till they all had prolapsed completely. she had passed out a few times in the process. the ones they like most got turned ass up and had ice and beers stuffing them till their stomachs bulged out. Each had a 24 pack in till they fit and you could see the can shape through them. each old man had a petite college girl in front of them too and was foot fucking their asses. taking bets who could make them pass out first from the pian. wanting to win they start double stuffing their gaping asses to their knees. the first to pass out in convulsions was an especially petite blonde that had an innocent face but at this stage, you could see the white of her eyes and drool dripping from her lips. she was a cum cover ahego faced mess. he had actually inserted his legs in each hole and had his size 14 lodge in her womb. Her ass had been stretched so far it wasn't even touching his legs since it gaped as wide as his foot. this sight just got the rest going and each one starts stomping harder to get second place. The second place was a guy that was basically standing in this Latina cunt and had his arms in her ass. after this the third one had climbed into the little Asian sluts ass and was stretching her from the inside his. With another twenty still in the game, no one gives up. it's amazing to see their holes prolapsed for the world to see. each had a cooler inserted into them next to keep them stretched out. they still had games to play later..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)