More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Left behind on the beach

Claudia was just 19, she had dd breast and was 5'3". Her ass wasn't the biggest but well shaped. She usually hide in baggy cloths and was always shy in high-school. She had been at the beach with her friend from high-school. Amy was blonde had only b cups and a small ass.

She could not believe as she had watched all the men fuck with her and her friend. She could see beyond all the guys messing with all the other women on the beach. It started normal with them fucking their tight asses, pussys and using their faces. It soon got worse though and soon they were fisting them out and stuffing them. She was used hard by a set of fat old men for hours they had moved on to other women leaving her ass stuffed onto a old concrete pillar under the wharf.

"Every woman over 18 here is a new type of sex doll. Use them as you will and if you can break one then you get to keep her and get a new one" she heard being said over the beach. She couldn't believe everything that happened and thought that the two who brought her over would be back to get her but after a few hours she realized they had forgotten her. It was getting dark when a few homeless men came onto the beach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)