More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vitaminbleach vitaminbleach

How or why is the possession happening?

story setup

our story begins with the young man John Doe. John was born and lived in a suburban town in the central united states named west ridge. John had a mom named Sonya who was in her mid-thirties. mom name had him when she was only 20 and never told him who his actual father was but that never bothered him much. John had a sister named Lisa who was two years older than him. Lisa was popular in school and had no problem catching the eye of the boys in his school.

John did not have much in the way of looks on his side when it came to getting girls. Johns looks did not improve much when his doctor told him he needed to start using contacts. John was not the best when it came to the ladies but John was able to find himself a girlfriend by the name of Tessa. Tessa was rather shy and tried not to stand out too much in a crowd. John and Tessa met because they both hung out in the same friend circles and eventually hooked up over a school dance. this however caused friction between first name and one of his other friends named Simon. both friends were after the same girl and when John asked her out first Simon said "this is not over" before storming off. suffice it to say but since Johns and Simons argument the two have not spoken since.

pissed off friends were not the only people looking for on John however. John was always being picked on by one of the right tackles on the school football team. Rick had some beef with John over something that John apparently did but couldn't remember back in grade school. John and Rick would periodically get into fights but after one particularly nasty altercation leaving Rick with a black eye Rick told John he better watch his own back. with all the people out to get him John generally found Mrs Randys classroom to be a safe harbor to wait out the day. Mrs Randy was the hottest teacher in the school and also one of the kindest. Mrs Randy usually found her self a mediator to a lot of John problems with the other boys and seemed to generally care about him.

but John life was all about to change but who was going to make it happen.

who gains the ability

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)