More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by russellbeach russellbeach

Do you jump down and rescue her, or continue on your way? Are you female? Or did you Stay in the Sand Village?

stayed in the sand village (male)

John was in his bed dreaming. his dream starts out in the shower, there's a woman in front of him with her back turned to him, John has his 12" cock in hand and is running up and down the girl's ass. John other hand is around her front and mauling one of her tits. he pulls at her nipple and that elicits a moan. John steps forward placing the head of my cock at the entrance to her well-trimmed pussy, with urgency he drives home in a single rapid thrust, one hand goes to kneading her ass and the other rubs and teases her clit. "OH John, you're so fucking huge! I feel so full!" She says in a raspy voice. This excites him and he starts to thrust in and out rapidly, increasing the pace until He's at the brink. She shudders as her own orgasm hits her, her pussy clamping tightly around his cock screaming loudly "cum in me! fill my womb with your seed" With a loud grunt, he pumps load after load into the woman's pussy. Finally, his cock pops free, Then she turns around and smiles, John looks up and to his shock it's Temari!

John suddenly woke up with a raging boner. he needed relief, so he drops his boxers and furiously starts stroking his hardon, closing his eyes images of Temari sucking his cock, while stroking it between her tits. then she's on top of him riding him hard, as her tits bounce up and down. She takes a nipple in her mouth and sucks hard, John cums almost instantly and the load is huge. Gasping, John sits there in a daze for a few minutes think about the dream.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)