More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fieryjen fieryjen

What should she do?

stay and do homework

"No thanks" Doe finally decided. "That test is too important, I can go out some other time."
Megan shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I don't care, just don't come to me complaining that you don't have a social life."
"I won't," Doe assured her when she picked up her homework again. Megan started to look through the closet. "Can I borrow your skirt? The black one?.... Thanks," she said, as Doe nodded absent-mindedly. Then, Megan vanished into the bathroom to apply her make up.
Doe tried to concentrate on her homework again, but soon she realized that seh was hungry. Sighing, she got off the bed and changed from her sweat pants into jeans and a tight top before she knocked on the bathroom door.
"Megan? I'm going to dinner!"
"Alright, go ahead," she heard Megans muffled voice through the closed door.
Moments later, Doe stepped outside and snapped the door shut.

The cafeteria wasn't that full when Doe arrived there and got in line. She grabbed a tray and waited for her turn while looking around the room to see if anyone was there she was friends with, but soon she realized she would have to sit alone.
Doe didn't feel like eating anything warm, so she just grabbed an apple and a sandwich and went to sit down at an empty table. Everyone at the tables around her was chatting happily, or so it seemed, and for a moment she felt terribly nerdy, sitting there all alone like she had no friends.
Then, suddenly, she noticed the table with a bunch of football players, in their middle the most gorgeous guy she'd seen in a long time. He had short dark brown hair and thoughtful, soft brown eyes, and under his tight shirt she could see his incredible muscles. Damnit, he`s hot, Doe realized.
Her sandwich was dry and tasted like rubber, but she hardly noticed it as she took in the sight of that guy who had just totally captured her attention.
Suddenly he looked up, and her directly in the face. Doe blushed and looked away, after a few seconds though, his eyes turned back to him to find out that he was still looking at her.

Should I make a move, Doe wondered.

What does John do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)