More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

what happens when he wakes up?

speak to his mother.

when he woke up the next morning, he felt well rested and horny as fuck, he walked out of his room naked and he looked down to see his dick had grown to 12inches, he smiled to himself, and suddenly he got an urge to go to his mothers room, thinking it was strange for a second, he did it anyways thinking its probably a good idea.

then he got to his mother's room she was turned away from him and he could see her big ass in a pair of tight jeans, his mother was putting on makeup or something.

he felt his dick grow hard, so he walked up to his mother and was about to touch her ass when she suddenly turned around and stared at him, she said hey mike good morning.

mike looked his mother over and she was 163 cm long had long curly brown hair, and an amazing body with 34dd sized tits that were barely contained within her tight shirt, she had big hips and a big juicy ass.

after a second his mother looked down and saw his boner, and said oh, honey maybe you should go and put on some clothes.

mike smiled, and grabbed a hold of his mother and twisted her around and started to unbuckle his mothers pants while poking her ass with his dick, he put a hand over her mouth before she could scream.

his mother tried to scream and get away from him but he was too strong, she started crying and wriggle away from him, but she couldn't get anywhere.

he slid her pants down over her shapely ass and inserted his dick into her ass, she made a muffled scream of pain because of his big size in her tight asshole.

he started fucking in and out of her and he quickly came, and a green sludge came out with a parasite what crawled its way into her body, there was a short struggle, then his mother stopped struggling, and he let her go, she turned around and smiled at him while groping her big tits.

wanna fuck your mothers asshole some more she said, and turned around again and showed the ass out in front of him.

should he fuck her ass again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)