More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Fiction Table of Contents

sex prize [][Short][images][freeuse-pass][casual sex]

You paused for a moment, mid-scoop of your cereal, as you gave a gaping yawn, still struggling to wake up for the day, but once it passed you resumed your way, slowly through the rest of your sugary breakfast.

Casting a tired bleary eye over the box you absentmindedly read over every line of text and design, busying yourself while you ate.

REAL PRIZES INSIDE!

Huh... right, you haven't poured anything like that out yet.

Flipping over the box you read the back of the box.

It was easy to spot the dotted line marking out the back of the box with massive text inside

CUT HERE TO REVEAL PRIZE!

You looked around for a moment for scissor or a knife, but immediately realized the closest implement would require you to get up.

With a heavy sigh, you just pulled the bag of cereal out of the box and lazily began to tear a strip down it, and roughly trace a circle around the dotted rectangle.

Flipping over the cardboard scrap once you got it free, you opened your mouth to give another mammoth yawn before before freezing, quickly sobering up as you slowly began to process what you were reading,

ONE FREE SEX; surrender this card to any woman of your choice to use her however you wish for–

You read and reread the ticket over and over before you flew out of your chair, leaving behind your half eaten cereal, and while still in your pajama's raced out the door, barefoot, and pounded your way up the street. Once you made it to the end of the street you rushed up to the front door of the house at the corner. For a moment you tried the doorknob before you realized that of course it would be locked, and you began to hammer on the door,

“Ed! Ed! Eddy!”

“Yeah yeah!” You heard the muffled voice of your oldest friend, paired with the sound of him thumping down the stairs. A moment later when the door swung open you were face to face with your best friend, still in his pajama's and slippers, much like yourself, and his eyes went wide, “What's going –”

Rather than answer you just shoved the card into his hands.

Ed, looked at it curiously for a moment before flipping it over. He was suddenly over taken by a rapid shift of emotions. At first he winced, his eyes flicking away for just a moment to look at you with a grimace, then he was washed over with a look of relief, before that was replaced with a wrinkle of his nose,

“You serious?”You nodded frantically.

“_Your _prize....” Your friend gave a deep sigh, rolling his eyes and shaking his head as he pushed past you, “Mom's still in her room.”Recovering your ticket and shutting the door behind your friend as he began to stroll down the street you bolted up the stairs and straight towards the master bedroom.“Eddie dear! Who was – o-oh! What are you doing....” Your best friends mom Lisa Dent looked at you in wide eyed shock for a brief moment before quickly looking herself over to confirm that she was fully dressed.

You just handed her the ticket with a shit eating grin on your face.

Lisa was by all measures an average woman. She looked great for her age, well into her forties, with small handfuls of breasts, and a cute, pert butt. Long, dirty blonde hair, and a trim figure. She was attractive, sure, but having grown up around her, hitting puberty around her and beyond, she had become your dream woman. You didn't even mind that her face fell dim as she read over the ticket and looked at you like she had just gotten a little queasy,

“I suppose... you really want this, huh?”

“Yup.” You nodded emphatically, stripping down right there.

Lisa winced as you took off your shirt and looked down at your loose, tenting pants,

“I had no idea you felt this way... so how do you want to do... this.” The word 'me' was on the tip of her tongue, but you could see her shrink away from it.

“Strip.” You ordered sternly, dropping your pants and stroking your rock hard cock as you leered at her like a starving beast.

“Of course....”

She had just gotten dressed moments ago, but now Lisa was stripping down with a frown, her eyes dropping to your throbbing meat.

She went slow, almost like a strip tease, peeling off her pants, and then her shirt, and slowly unhooking her bra and gently laying it on her dresser before reaching for her panties.

She was just trying to stall for as long as she could, but you enjoyed it all the same.

Once she was bare in front of you, a neatly trimmed golden bush on display, and her teardrop breasts resting against her chest, she heaved a deep sigh.

“On the bed!” You barked, pointing her to her bed.

She wordlessly obeyed.

A thrill ran through you. Here was the woman, that almost as many times as your own mother had reprimanded you, and directed your actions throughout your childhood, and now you were disciplining her.

For a brief moment you thought to explore her body, prolong this as long as you could, but you immediately dashed that thought. Your cock was throbbing almost painfully, harder than you'd ever been before, all because you wanted to be inside this woman. Nothing else mattered right now except riding her like you've always dreamed.

“If you forgot to bring a condom we keep them in–” was as far as Lisa got before you grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her inadequately lubed pussy, “O-oh go... of course....” Lisa winced as she felt your bare cock against the walls of her unprepared pussy, “Let's get this over with....”

You barely heard her as you gripped her hips tight and began to pound her with everything you had.

Lisa gave a tight lipped whine as she grabbed the sheets with one hand, her knuckles going white as you drilled her with years, of pent up, hormonal rage.

“C-can't you be gent–” You cut her off with a powerful crack across the ass.

Lisa immediately went silent, and buried her face into her sheet. The thought that you were way too eager crossed your mind, but it was a passing thought.

Grabbing her hips, you yanked your friends mother towards you, dragging her till she was nearly hanging off the bed, her abs tight as she was to support herself while still being skewered by your cock. Her predicament didn't cross your mind again. She was just a sex doll that looked like your friends mother as far as you were concerned as you drilled her pussy, holding her up like a wheelbarrow, before you finally started to blow your load inside of her with a tight grunt, burying yourself deep as you aimed straight for her womb.

“Oh god....” Lisa whined, burying her face deeper into her sheets.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)