More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The beginning

prologue - part 1

Carden is a calm and sensitive woman living her ordinary life, as nothing extraordinary or colorful as an introverted persona. Very unlikely as a 22-year-old, which primed her perfect pale beauty-ness, specially as a Filipina. Her slim body height of 5’4” and her long healthy silken hair rated her appearance by the brunette colors.

The streets were crowded by the multitude of constant movement on the avenue. The never-ending traffic patiently waited for the green light, which, at the exact moment, switched to green, forwarding the trail only to soon turn a bright red. The crowd bustles from the crossroads watching Carden maneuvering through the endless crowds, adjusting her olive green bag on her shoulder. She skillfully sidestepped, avoiding the puddles due to the late rain the city phrase through. From a distance she could catch a glimpse of her apartment building, assuring her path will come to an end.

Before that time, Carden ended her shift as she exited out the Cafe, distracted of her phone which she was unaware of the flooded front steps of the porch. As she stepped down, she splashed herself by the pool of puddles as slowly, felted the cold water seeping through her nylon black thighs as well her patent black flats.

Shifting her attention from her phone to her feet, she ‘sighed’ as her feet cool by the socked cloth.

“Seriously with this rain, so irritating,” Carden murmured.

Its a small deal, since one point in time, Carden walked home completely soaked in sweet tea due to an incident of the lady she attended too. If she could recall, she scent the smell of mint when freshly soaked. Thankfully she worn her boots that day. Just Imagine the discomfort of squishy steps seeping through her soles. The memory shivered Carden, pushing the memory out of her mind, causing her toes to also twitch involuntarily, mimicking her reaction.

Carden walked through the complex floors, viewing at the clouded sky obscuring the evening sun. Its prefer to wear boots tomorrow, she thought. “Since tomorrow till the weekend, the rain most likely won’t stop anytime soon.”

Finally reaching at her door, Carden opened her bag as she skulked inside, searching for her keys. While she searched, both of her feet toes faintly gestures inside the confines of her flats, showing signs of frustration were small bumps can be seen in front of the toe section of her flats. Perhaps, her feet are uncomfortable by the wetness tempering its soles. Carden also shivered from the coldness of her feet but as she mustered all the way here, her insoles felt damped and warm, which felt very uncomfortable but ta’da… she found her keys as she unlocked, entering her apartment.

As she flicked the lights, the soft earthy hues dominated the spaces of warm light. Creating a soothing ambience which Carden felt once in a while that she’s at home. (Being a server of course. The amount of work required.)

Dropping her bag at the floor, she rested at the step of the Genkan, slowly slipping of her flats. The feeling of her insoles peeling off, loosing the grasp of her wet nylons, awoken a feeling of pleasure by how it tickled.

With its exposed bare, slender, curved feet, the breeze soflty passed through her soles and between her toes, feeling the firmness of her feet loosened. This new feeling waved a relief for Carden as she began to pull her nylons but caught a difference. She saw from her arches of her feet, misting small little puffs; Dumbfounded, but believed is the room temperature evaporating the water from her nylons.

She didn’t think much since it was a long day of work as she slid off the nylons until her feet were uncovered. Her hand felt the weight of the wet cloth as she hanged it by the umbrella holder. While doing this her feet had the chance to stretch, assuring its mobility as it splayed its toes.

Closely accomplishing settling her nylons, Carden felt a cold tap on her right calf as she turned and narrowed her eyes, viewing her big toe of her left foot touching it.

Weird… I haven’t moved my foot to a leaning position. was I really that distracted? She suspicion.

Unaware of what just happened, she inspected her foot at a close view. Soft pale, small wrinkles, smooth skin, it didn’t much help what she thought of. As a final stare at her pink sole, she gently touched her arch. It felt more sensitive as usual which blushed her a little. The essence as she slides her fingers underneath her toes in curiosity, give her a satisfying sensation. Just by a single swift, her foot warmed, gently skimmed little more as it aroused her by this weird new feeling. It felt lovely.

In full focus, Carden messaged her foot as every touch & rubbing, raised her affection closely lowering her head.

(What a strange women, you may ask.)

It was from that moment her phone ‘beeped’, which goosebump her. She put her left foot down as she picked up her phone viewing her notifications. Her left foot on the other hand, splayed and touched her right foot as it began rubbing together. The friction were it dampened by the sweat, ease the continuing affection were suddenly Carden felted, reacting in a slight gasp. Looking at her feet on top of one another, perplexed what just happened, believing it was her doing it.

“Whats wrong with me..?? I should just… yea..,” as Carden hanged her beige trench coat & put her flats close to the ventilation in order to dry sooner, since it will smell moist if not properly dried.

Carden passed through her kitchen into her bedroom were it was all simple and neat as the biggest furniture is her bed, a queen size. The clothes she wore today was a grey long-sleeved top with a black skirt but her outfit didn’t seem waterproof so she make sure to wear something different tomorrow. At points when she was blinded to take off her top, she felt her toes tapping at the floor as if she couldn’t control them but as she regain her view, her feet weren’t moving.

Must be because I’m tired. I’ll be done with that job when I’m stable. Hopefully my body doesn’t give in from overwork (oh poor Carden)

Carden hopped into the warm shower, feeling the drizzle at her scalp, indulgent in paying any surrounding attention. She closed her eyes as she washed herself for a bit almost as she was falling asleep.

~very tired as she could’ve felt some soreness~

Her feet now warmth by the hot water, gently played the current with its toes but then seeing Carden having a hard time to clean herself, decided to help Carden as her toes rub together as if taking a shower of their own.

It was close to 10pm as Carden dried herself off, put on a pair of plaid shorts and a over-washed shirt and carefully took a moment to moisturize her skin. Her feet patiently waited, as every night before going to bed, Carden brushes of any hair or lint from her soles to keep her bed clean, but for her feet, they appreciated it from keeping them neat. But further, the loved the feeling of her hands touching them.

Carden settled her alarm as she rested at the bed, finally taking a moment to brush of her soles. This time however, she did it softly, assuring no dust presence to her skin.

Closer and closer, she lowered her head as her lips pressed against her right foot arch, were her foot felt the warmth of her lips and breathing.

Carden breathed softly, as her foot felt a warm touch were drops of saliva leaked down, opening her lips were her tongue savored her foot. She pressed, slowly licking all the way to the top of the toes and press her tongue between her middle and upper toe, licking, tasting the flavor of sweetness but also an artificial scent of caramel from her shampoo. She squirmed her tongue to feel the same sensation she felt at the doorway, but no reaction is given. As the saliva dripping down from the sole to arch, once again she softly bit her big toe licking between her nail and front for any sense of feeling. No response.

………I’m so… so weird. What the hell am I doing? Such stupidity, no wonder I’m by myself. Carden ashamed herself.

Without any reason Carden threw herself backwards at her bed, feeling embarrassed of what she did as she slide her right foot in the cluster of her bedsheets too dry off the saliva.

[clicked to midnight]

Carden now asleep, her feet slid off the bedsheets revealing its soles. It scrunched and rubbed as it splayed its toes as her right foot blushed from the arch in delight of what just happened.

A delightedness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)