More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

A delightedness?

part 2

Revealing themselves off the bedsheets as they splayed its toes & stretched their arch, her right foot gave a seducing gesture as it blushed hot pink from its sole.

“What a perverted owner I have.”

The right foot softly pointed as its toes gathered and folded, enticing its act by its feminine voice.

“Wishing for more feeling into it. I couldn’t hold it much longer if she kept obsessing me. My…”,

The right foot leans at the left foot, pampering her companion while the left spoke with a masculine tone.

“Could you stop that my Virtuous? You did splendidly as I might have been a bit bold to approach my owner, but seeing how you love it, means you must improvise if you want her to keep that process, which I also loved her massage. Ahh how her delicate fingers swift at my body.”

The left foot toes follow its maneuver, shifting its toes as a peculiar discreet character as if giving details of how it acts.

“Now since our owner Carden, or how we call it ‘Cari’ will give more attention to us from now on, we must be precise about our sentience as well a right time to introduce ourselves plus with the—“

“Blah blah blah blah, you talk too much for a left foot. I just want to keep feeling this new relationship with my owner,” the right foot titillated to its left partner signaling to began their session like last night.

“Do not diminish our principles but of course my Virtuous, i’ll do for you to have what pleases you,”as the left foot snuggled above the right toes as its toes freely enjoy its act as it touches its partner.

During their session wriggling, wrapping, stretching mixed with sweat they both let out most of their energy while slowly started to fall numb to now sleeping.

(That doesn’t mean their fun stop)

And Carden?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)