More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

out shopping

Nicki dressed rather plainly for her: White tennis shoes, white leggings, white v-neck shirt and olive drab army jacket. She parked her SUV near Rodeo Dr in Hollywood and got out. She turned to make sure she locked her doors.

She then turned to head to the shops when she felt the warm southern California breeze on her body. She looked down and gasped. She was completely nude other than her shoes and socks. She clasped her hands over her boobs then looked up and saw the paparazzi. She shrieked and dropped her keys. She squatted down to pick them up, trying her best to cover her nakedness. She retrieved her keys and opened her door. She climbed into her SUV. She saw the paparazzi rushing towards her. She started her SUV and drove off, sideswiping the vehicle that was parked in front of her.

Nicki managed to make it back to her home. She ran inside and locked the door. "What the fuck was that?!" she yelled to the empty house. She calmed herself down and went to her bedroom. She dressed in a black thong and black lace bra and put on some black leggings and red t-shirt. She admired herself in full length mirror, turning of course to admire her famous rear before giving it a light, playful smack. She then went back outside and looked at her SUV. "Oh fuck." She said, looking at the damage she did. "Fucking paparazzi gonna be all over that!" She got in and drove off. She went to a nearby trendy coffee shop to get an iced coffee. She parked and walked down the sidewalk to the shop. She opened the door to the shop and then felt the air on her body again. She looked down and shrieked.

what does she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)