More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Hello Readers, glad some of you have liked my chapters of perversions. Have been rewriting these old chapters when i can and have added to most and cleared up some messed up grammar. So be sure to check back and like and comment on the chapter and ideas o

Out of This World Pizza

In a small town, there was this one spot that you used to know that always had the cutest girls working. They had lots of aliens and sci-fi decorations as a theme. The owner was a bit of a pervert and had only hired hot girls for the front. I went in and decided to have some fun around closing and took a picture of the place.

After popping into the mirror reality, I went to see who was around to play with. There was Alondra that was an 18 Latina who had a hot as hell body with a perfect ass. Always would wear booty shorts for the extra tips it earned her. Jenny was also in and was a thirty-year-old with a fit body and firm ass under yoga pants most days. Carlie was a petite girl with a truly tight-looking ass. there was also Bryan in the kitchen and still three tables around for the night. One table had a really hot Asian sitting with some guys obviously drooling over her. Also, there were two milfs sitting with a pitcher of beer. The last table was a group of six old-timers getting drunk and watching sports.

After looking around I decided to start on the nanomachines rules and spread them to everyone in the pizza place. The first rules are that no matter what their holes are unbreakable. They are basically capable of taking anything you can in. They can literally stretch their holes without the worry of them splitting because they heal as they are brutalized but the best part is when you take everything out of them for 30 minutes they will feel as tight as a virgin again. The cock size of every guy there also is increased to epic proportions with 16 being on the smallest size and I up their testosterone thru the roof so they would be more aggressive with the girls when they had their turn.

With that taken care of first, I made sure to put out the suggestion for no one to react to what was going to happen. After I picked Alondra as the first one to feed the genie.

"Hey get on the table whore. you're going to be put to a better use." i tell alondra and she look's scared as her body responds. Inside she wants to run but can't understand as her body does as the old customer she recognized is standing there. I wanted to really test out the max of what the nano's would let me do to their bodies and walked back into the kitchen to see what tools to work with. I started the fun by tying her down to the steel table ass up so she wouldn't move much with what i had planned.

" No what going on please stop it." She pleads as I ripped her yoga pants open and started pulling on her cunt lips and smacking her amazing ass. I fucked her asshole as she cries then decided to really get started

I went at her ass and cunt with both hand forcing my fingers in her as she begs for me to stop. I looked around and noticing the large cheese blocks in the fridge that were 5x5 and 18 inches long I figured why not start there. First I needed to get her started so i the end of a bottle up her ass and poured a gallon of olive oil into her tight ass. was great shoving the end of the jug on and squeezing it till it gushed out the sides. I proceeded to jam my fist straight up her ass after and her screams for help made me start to fit my second fist in her cunt. I took my time started double fisting each hole back and forth. at this point, her eyes are rolling back into her skull and drool is coming off her slutty lips and it only encouraged me to slam into her harder. I take my time to punch fist her holes till they are making sloppy sounds and have loosen more than a bit. Far from done with stretching her I then proceeded to a block of cheese in her ass. She wakes with a loud groan.

"please no leave me alone" she cries as I started to double fuck her with one in each hole she responded again with more pleading and was crying as you can see her stomach distended by both of them. Knowing I don't have to stop yet I start to fist alongside them till I could get another in her cunt and with a lot of work manage three up her ass which had her convulsing. She would look pregnant if it wasn't for the 18x5x5 blocks of cheese weren't clearly visible though her over stretched stomach

Next up is jenny and you give her the urge to sit on the largest thing she could find and fuck her ass with it. Also made her masochistic so the more it hurts the harder she would fuck. when she receives the overpowering suggestion she was in the cooler so she grabbed a large 2 foot pepperoni and jammed it dry into her own ass. As she tears up she starts to get so wet and starts to insert a beer bottle thick end first up her cunt. at this point, you walk in and ask if she needs a hand getting that pepperoni deeper. she cries and doesn't know why but responds yes before she can think. you literally start ramming her with all 24 inches all the way in and out. Then deciding one isn't enough so grab two more to work into her firm ass as she cums and screams from it. After shoving five in her ass she scream in orgasm and pushes them all out leaving a huge gap Having a great time watching her you decide to put her fit ass really to the test and seeing the dough machine with its large attachment you have an idea. the stirrer is 3 almost 4 inches wide at the top and has wide dull paddles at the bottom. You flip the stirrer so the 12-inch base is now the top. you also take the bowl off so it is just a large shaft. you grab jenny and enjoy spending some time double fisting her ass till you elbow deep. after getting both forearms in deciding it's time to start the game. Forcing one side of the massive stirrer into the ass at a time till she has a large t looking impression in her stomach she screams for more as she squirts from the insertion. Always one to help you turn the machine on and watch the paddle spun inside her belly. You proceed to work her up and down the 20-inch tall tool as it does. taking the time to work both her cunt and ass with it. the air rushing in and out at her inside are stirred up make extremely loud whooshing and farting noises. she goes completely ahego faced and continuously cums from the pain of it. you work her ass all the way in off the machine ass it stretches' her the full 12 inches wide at the rim of her ass keeping her gape on the paddles stretch her ass more. you drop her back on the machine and walk away as here insides get expanded more.

Carlie was next and since she was the beer girl that night I decided to let the old men have the real fun. Putting the thought in their heads that nothing was wrong with it I made them all think Carlie was offering more than just beer. They would think no matter what she said she asked for more and said yes harder. When she was next up I had the guys hear her follow me from her delicate lips. So when she went out back towards the bathrooms they all got up wondering what was up? as they passed the men's bathroom the older perverted one asked if she was walking them to the men's room and they heard yes of course. Looking at her they can't believe what is happening. they proceed to bring her thru the door and ask her if she wants to give out some bjs. of course, the answer is yes again in their minds.

carlie's perspective: why won't they hear what I say it seems no matter what a scream at them they won't stop. I also notice i can't stop obeying them. as they throat fuck me I sobbed and puke on their cocks. the more I ask them to be careful the harder they fuck it.

they proceed to take turns fucking her face till she is covered in her vomit and spit. the one that originally asks her if she was walking them back asked next to fuck her ass. He pounds her and smacks her and starts asking if she wants it harder. Of course, it's a yes to them. So she ends up airtight. the other guys from the table take turns twisting her nipples since she seems to keep saying harder and telling them she needs more cocks in her. so they proceed to double stuff her ass and one starts even punch fisting her. they plunge her ass and use the toilet brush on her cunt. She keeps screaming for more so they all take turns to punch her loose holes. they start laughing as one dude grabs her and forces the whole back of the toilet into her ass. well he and three others had to use everything they had to pull her cheeks apart and they had two 300lb guys push on each shoulder till they have the top of the water tank buried in. they fuck her back and four till there they make enough room to bury the whole toilet up her cunt. the hardest part was when her womb popped open and went over the back of the toilet tanks. they all take selfies and laugh at the shape show clearly through her stomach they take turns pulling her off it and dropping he back on till they get thirsty.

She can't believe her pussy is still in one piece after that. she is dragged to the kitchen and can't believe that they have a keg in hand and they tell her " get this thing in you bitch. you need to serve us"

Asking her if she wants to pour their beers she says of course. so they jam a mini keg up her ass till it completely disappears even the tap. she goes around to each and they have to fist her and turn the tap thru her cunt walls as she twitches from all the attention.

The next up to stretch out was the customers. Loving Asians myself I couldn't ignore the 5'1" cutey sitting with her college friends. I figured I would do them a favor and make sure she wasn't just teasing them. She was definitely over 18 but had a young look. I wanted to see her with some gapes and turn her into a slut so put some new rules in her mind. The first being that she can't say no. No matter how much she wishes. the second was that she always had to have something stuffed in her cunt. Just to make sure she was helping enough of her peers in school also gave her an addiction to cum. the stipulation being it had to be from someone she hadn't had before turning her into the ultimate slut on the college campus the boys.

"hey i have something for you sweetie follow me" you ask her. Her friends stared dumbfounded by what was happening but said nothing. We go out the back by the dumpsters

"come here slut and let me see how well you can yourself on this cock" you say and she drops down on her knees and she literally started doing it. watching her gagging and sputter was amazing. you help her out and the last 6 inchs down into her esophagus and proceed to cum down her throat.

"come and sit that pretty ass on this cock" you tell her After that. I need to test her ass out so rammed it hard into her dry ass. I then work for my hand up her cunt as i pound her ass open.

Here lets see how those holes deal with this" and you start punching into her holes and trying to help the little slut with her gape game. she can't believe whats happening but Little does she realize that's not the end. Her friends worrying come out to see me double fisting her as she drools.

"Hey you okay out here." they say as they come out back

"of course guys this nice man just help me gape want to see?" she say with a smile thru her tears.

"damn i want a piece. of that ass her oldest friend says.

she says " of course you can i want to eat that cum and you can fist these slutty holes all you want" she is so horrified by her own words

They can't believe it but start taking turns to punch into her cunt and ass. one starts face fucking her as they play with her tits. as the are doing it they start asking her what they can do and she says yes to every fantasy they bring up. They take turns face fucking her right as they worked her ass and cunt open more and more.

"Damn your such a trashy whore why don't we turn you into a trash can?" her friend says

"please that sounds so hot guys, i want you to pack these dirty holes with everything you can" she says. they start and she soon has several gallon jugs from the dumpster shoves in each hole and they take turns stomping them in till they disappear to the base. still asking if she had enough yet she says no finally. they decide the bottles aren't enough so after dislodging them they want to see if they can triple fist each hole open at the same time. one even works his fist to her womb and punch fists it till another joins in and has their arms buried till their bicep. wanting to really take it to the next level one asks then to flip her ass up against the wall two guys make her do a split and her head is against the ground. the fattest amongst them at 350 take his size 14 foot and presses down into her cunt. it took him stomping for 10 minutes before he felt a satisfying plop of entering her. seeing his foot stretch her stomach he is amazed it's so stretched that it is past her breast. She struggles and bucks as they each take their turn expanding her cunt. she looks like an anime character that has been distended but only in real life. after that, they lose interest in just stretching her and take her and shove random thing from dumpster into her .

After they were done i wanted to have some more fun and then dropped her on the fire hydrant. it took some work but got past the two bumps on the side. I then pulled her ass off that and proceeded to foot fuck her with both feet. watching her small ass get stretched to epic proportions and seeing her stomach stretched from the . after that, I find a large stuffed animal in the trash can and shove it into her cunt. she says I need more so I leave her with the bums outback and can hear them talk about seeing how many two by fours her ass can fit

Having the two milfs still in the shop I figure the store could use some new trash cans I brought them in the back to put their cans to use. they had a thinner waist with amazing asses. could tell they worked out regularly. I had both strapped to the end of the table upside down tied in place. I then jam both fists in them and ravage their assholes till they got up to my elbows. telling the cooked he was to make sure to make the room as you filled them. We then fisted each of them together till we can fit both our arms into their gaping holes together. I used a large can I had opened on both sides to gape their ass completely open. Bryan was a sick fellow and got off watch his newest kitchen instruments twitch so would especially pack them hard with his foot. by the end of the night when they had to pull out all the trash and both prolapsed and had ahego faces drooling on themselves

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)