More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Alondra's journey after work

Alondra's point of view, She woke up with the cheese still shoved up her ass and cunt. she looked at the lumps in her stomach and knew she would never be the same.

She heard Bryan shutting the shop up and as he came to the back she hoarsely asked "please untie me and get this out" as she thinks it can't get any worse she sees Bryan smile down at her.

He says "I have been waiting for this forever so not yet bitch". He then grabs my neck and forces his cock down my throat. it was 12 inches somehow and I couldn't stop gagging. he fuck my skull and slams his fist into the back of my skull to it down deeper till her can get every inch in. He grab my tender tits and twist and pulled at them as he buried his shaft down my throat and emptied his cum straight into my stomach. keeping their till i pass out.

Next thing I know i can hear a loud farting as he has finally freed poor Jenny from the dough machine. her ass has completely prolapsed to the point where it hangs out and gapes 10 inch's across. when he flips her upside down and starts shoving a fifty-pound bag of flour in her as she moans and her eyes roll back yet again as she passes out.

Alondra asks "how can you do this, please let us go"

Bryan responds " Not gonna happen you cunt, i think it's time to break that cheese up so you're going on that machine next" you can't believe that he is going to break up the three large 5x5x18 inch cheese in your ass. he unties you and forces large paddle ends into your already stretched asshole and you scream at the cheese is broken into chunks and stirs your intestines and pieces fall out of your gaping hole as it spins as high speed in her and he pushes me down to the base.

I scream as he works me up and down and you can't believe it as you watch your stomach and see the large paddles stretch the walls of you till everything has fallen out including your prolapse again. he pulls you as open and you beg for no more as he takes a large oil container that is 18x18x 30 and shoves to in you.

"Let's keep that ass wide for later l want to see what you can really take" he says. then he then jams the dough blade into your cunt to break up the other two cheese still lodge in and you pass out at that point

Bryan's point of view. Damn, I can't believe that I got to gape Alondra's holes like that. he noticed she was out again but was far from done with her cunt. with how wide she gaped it was easy to access her womb so figured to would work on seeing how much it could stretch since everything else was pretty much blown out at the moment. without any remorse, he plunges his whole hand towards the last hole left to ruin. he just keeps slamming till his wrist pops in and is amazed she has something so tight let. He works his hand faster in and out and she convulses on it. not done he start his second hand alongside watch himself twist his fist and pound in and out got him excited. so he throat fuck her agian while trying his best to fit more in her poor batter uterus till she wakes up.

"didn't want you to mis this" he tell her he pulls out his fist and figures the womb should stretched out to and grabs a block of cheese and fucks her tender womb till he has her jammed full by it. she is fucked by it till it gets past the wombs opening completely and hears her gasp and sob as she is yet again ruined in a new way.She can't believe it as he starts fisting alongside it and tries to get a second in her she quickly loses consciousness again and you figure you would see how things look after your work. you can pill her prolapse out and even turn her uterus out along with it. He is amazed that jenny and she are seemingly all right and there is no bruising and their stomachs are already tightening back up after being distended on the machine. There holes still gape but not a tear or sign that they are permanently damaged. I know somehow they can't refuse anything I want from now on. something in the back of my head about a strange dude earlier but not going to question it.

looking at Alondra feel like she deserves more so I figure I should wash her out before the next fun. I proceed to shove the sprayer from the dishwashing station into her ass then cunt to clean them out with hot water and she wakes up as I was inflating her with water and had just gotten her back to looking pregnant from her colon being so stretched from the water pressure. she goes into convulsions as you let all the fluid drains from her ass.

You tell her "Alondra don't worry I will teach you how to really show that ass off for tips." she had alway had yoga pants on or short-shorts showing her full hour glass figure off.

You then load her into the car and bring her to the local strip club. bring her to the manager you tell him you have a special girl that really likes it rough and sick. Since the weird dude had left a suggestion on her to always say she is willing even if given a safe word she can't use it. So when asked if she was up for the after-hours show she of course said yes. You go into the crowd to watch and as she is brought on stage a road cone-like dildo that it 24 inches at the base is brought out. she looks at it and panic in her eyes as she is down on it. both legs grab to a full split as another forces his 250lb pounds on her to bring her to the base. as they pull her to the top her ass doesn't close at all.

Next up is seeing if they can fist her while slamming her back to the top to bottom of the cone. eventually, they tire of this and a barrel of different sports equipment makes an appearance. next up they a few bats up her cunt and one even penetrates her womb. as this is happening they pull cricket out and croquet mallets and proceed to jam them in at different angles to widen her even more. finally, they have 8 different things sticking out her destroyed ass and 6 for baseball bats have been lodged up her messy cunt. when she is given the crowd to fuck you watch as each tries harder to shove more into her destroyed holes. They really went wild on her as the had 6 or seven of them pound the objects inserted inside her. On the way out you pick up your finders fee and tell the club owner to drop her by the pizza place whenever they are done with her for the evening.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)