More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fireswarm fireswarm

But first... Who am I?

me off course

as i walk into the bathroom getting ready to hit the shower i look in the mirror. as always i see a 20ish year old woman with long dark brown hair, green with a gray edge eyes, 36C- cup breasts, slim (too skinny if you ask me) figure, small bubble butt, 1.85 meters tall and long smooth legs looking back at me from it. i sigh as i turn on the water from the shower and wait till it's at the right temperature. when the water is warm enough i get under it. "mmmmmm that hit's the spot"

you sure she is the one you want? my eyes open wide "who is there?"
yes milady i'm certain i want her she fits all the criteria, is unique and when i was still human i knew her i will consider it a personal favor if you would be so good to assign me to her. "alright this isn't funny" i look around trying to find the source of these voices in my bathroom but i can't see a thing. very well but if she doesn't react possitivily or fails the test know that i warned you first. since i can't seem to find the source of these voices i quickly start washing myself eager to leave my bathroom as soon as possible
yes milady thank you milady i shiver a bit as i dry myself of and almost litterly runs to my bathroom.

after a few secondes of not hearing a thing anymore i relax a little. "i must have imanged it...... fucking hell i'm starting to go crazy..... alright then crazier." i chuckle a bit as i pick my outfit together for my interview. i know that most people either pick something proffesional, sexy, or a combination of the two so my outfit will be something casual. after putting on a comfortable (worn down) bra and matching panties i put on a pair of jeans, t-shirt and since it's kinda chilly this morning i decide to wear a hoodie on top._ _and i know this doesn't do my chances any good but i personally find it better to wear something i am comfortable in then that i dress up in something i don't like just because people expect that from me.

"alright i'm...." i look to the clock and pales. "getting late fuck" i quickly put on my shoes and runs towards the busstop hoping that i can still catch it.__

did i catch the bus? and how did my interview go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)