More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fireswarm fireswarm

did i catch the bus? and how did my interview go?

I don't want to talk about it

Fucking sexist pig! Just my luck that the son of the boss does the interviews and off course he hired the biggest slut.
At least those where my thoughts when I went home with the bus after another unsuccesfull interview. So after dealing with Mark my perverted neighbour i enter my home and almost faints when i see somebody wearing big white wings and lingerie as if she just walked out a Victoria's Secret photeshoot. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!"

She turns around and despite myself my eyes are immidiatly drawn to her E-cups before i look at her face. She certainly has the face of an angel with beautifull golden eyes, seducive red lips with an innocent smile, a small almost shildish nose and no freckles whatsoever. if it wheren't for the fact that she broke into my house wearing nothing but wings, bra and panties i would have been to shy to even talk to her. Hi Simoun. I know this will sound like i'm crazy but i'm an angel send by God to spend your mortal time with you on this Earth.

what shall i do? call the cops or demand some answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)