More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

How do you react to this gift?

lustfully and sinful

I have no idea why I woke up one morning and suddenly everybody that is faithful even a little bit needs to do what I say when it comes to anything sinful or lustful. I had fallen out of the church a few times as it just seemed like everyone got something out of it that I didn't. I was trying it again for the third time as I sort of made friends but let's be honest, they were more like acquaintances. I found out about the ability when I made a rude joke and instead of getting a chuckle out of people or being told I was inappropriate, they actually agreed with me.

So now I'm getting something out of the church that no one else gets, and it's kinda of like payback for those lonely years when nothing went right.

Sarah was a good girl in her late 20's who did all the things and always had a smile for everyone. She hosted events, had board game nights and seemed to be on her way to being a pastor. Then she got married and decided to go to college. Her church activities started falling away and soon she only showed up to church once a month. She got what she was looking for and then slowly started to drift away. Her level of devotion went from almost Nun to barely around. She treats sex with me like a chore that she just goes through the motions. It's funny some days and annoying others, she is great to hatefuck or have angry sex with. She is very thin with no ass but somehow has almost D-cup breasts.

Erin is the lead pastor's wife, is in her mid-30s and she has five kids. Two of them they had before being married, which meant that her husband was denied further promotion. She is quiet, very busty with e-cups with wide hips and works hard on trying to work off those 5 pregnancies. she cooks, cleans and doesn't like to talk. She is a bit wild in bed as she knows she tempted her husband into Sin. She secretly gets off on being a 'bad girl' and has a breeding fetish, tho her husband has had a vasectomy now. She wants to know more about BDSM but can't talk about it with anyone but me. Erin loves roleplay and will fully commit to almost any bedroom role you can think of. Her level of devotion is standard for a church wife born and raised.

Ailani is the very standard that most churches want. She is almost bursting with faith and is naive enough to trust that God's plan is what she needs to focus on. She is the one with her hand in the air during songs as she can 'feel the 'love' She is early 20s, has C-cup breasts and is athletic from her high school volleyball days. There isn't a thought in her head that doesn't have Jesus in it. She practically explodes in Orgasm after Orgasm when you penetrate her. Her level of devotion is VERY hardcore and she will fuck you to exhaustion and make you feel like a living god during that time.

Ashley is closer to what I considered myself but she never really lost her faith, she believes, but it's nothing special. It's quite routine for her now and that's comfortable for her. She is in her early 30's and has D-cup breasts. Not in great shape but not yet chubby, her husband barely believes but it's just enough for you to use. Her level of devotion is casual. She thinks of sex with me like we are teenagers sneaking around, using it as an excuse to cut loose and let go of her daily life and feel something special. She is someone I won't ever my ability with as I think we might have been good friends if we ever had gotten to that point.

Hannah is a mystery, she is the only Goth I have seen in the church and she treats it like a fond social activity. She has a bright smile that soothed the elders when they were at first worried about someone who looked like her. Always wearing black or lace or something fancy. Never without her black lipstick and makeup. I believe she dyes her hair black but if so her natural colour is dark anyways. Her level of devotion is above casual and I call it social. She is 19 and has b-cup breasts and is quite slender but still has a nice ass. She is quite fun to fuck and smear her makeup. She is always thankful after every orgasm as if her pleasure is secondary and that by giving her it, you are blessing her. She is more than willing to be a fuckdoll that you can use and throw away, but the gratitude she gives you is kinda addictive.

(variables are used, pick your fav name)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)