More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

Who?

list of GODS

DIABLO- He is the DEMON GOD. Uses Demon power and dark powers. He loves to corrupt the innocent. Dark wizards and the people who live in the shadow worship him. He gets power by worship and corrupting innocent souls. His main enforces is the succubus DEMONICA. The Wizard Xerxes sometime get his power from him. Diablo enjoys causing trouble

He is an 8 foot purple skin demon. His cock is huge, 2 feet long that spit gobs of cum and seem to move on his own. He is muscled bound. On earth he change shape and sometimes goes undercover. He has mirror where he can choose to see anywhere and give magic to people or sex demons down. Last most gods he has high degrees of mind control. His only weakness is his love for EUROS. A goddess he made love to but can never conquer her. Some say their love making create the mountains and rivers of the land.

Horton- He is a GOD OF DREAMS. He one of the most beloved gods for his tendency to help people get very VIVID wet dreams. He can enter people dreams, and bring the dream out and make them come to life. He gets more power from wet dreams. That is why he likes them more and sometime he likes to take part in them. He also very playful and kind of like to play games on the mortals. Tricks like have a giantess busty woman snatch from someone dream and travel the city. He not as wicked as the other gods and don’t like to see anyone get hurt. His brother is Diablo. He sometime protects the mortals from his Brothers wrath.

ZORTON- GOD OF STORMS- He the most powerful god. He controls thunder, winds, snow, all sorts of storm. He makes sure things run well in the HIGHLAND and on Earth. It a tough Job. He has to make sure the gods not fighting and they don’t kill the humans with their battles. Sometime the gods release beast on the earth that evens the strongest Human can’t fight. Zorton stops those monsters. That not to say Zorton can’t have fun or some sexual romps down below. There many half gods and goddess on earth because of him enjoying earthly women.

Horton is a pain in his side with all his pranks. Diablo always trying to take his throne. And the women, well the women can always be trouble..But they he does enjoy the women gods in bed.

In the Highland Horton can be anywhere from 7 feet to a giant. He is a strong looking black man who holds a spear that shoots lighting. On earth he is six feet 2 when he wants to blend

who does the story star

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)