More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by russellbeach russellbeach

Do you jump down and rescue her, or continue on your way? Are you female? Or did you Stay in the Sand Village?

jump down and rescue her

The moment you landed, you look up and see that both ninjas have kunais in their hands. They ran right towards you.

Both ninjas threw their kunai. You jumped out of the way at the last minute, the kunais hit and get stuck in tree. You feel a stinging sensation on your left cheek. Curiosity takes over, putting two fingers to your cheek you feel a wet, sticky, and warm liquid. You bring your fingers into view and see that they have blood smeared on the tips.

At the same time you realize that one of the kunai had scraped your cheek, the two ninjas are still running towards you. With a quick thought you extend your arms, clotheslining the two ninja. One falls down knocked out, while the other is gasping for air. You tie up the one that is knocked out as the other catches his breath. Before he can comprehend what you're doing you run faster than the human eye can see, and before the rogue ninja can do anything you have a kunai to his throat.

"What village are you from? I've never seen that headband before." You declare, holding his hair tightly.

"W-why do i have to tell y-you?" He asks back, shaking in his sandals.

"Because I have a kunai to your throat, that's why." You smile at his stupidity.

"T-the Sound Village."

"Good, now why were you that girl?" You point at the girl with the kunai before returning it back to his throat.

"B-because our leader told us to do it!" His eyes are wide, thinking you will slit his throat.

"Good that's all i needed to know" With the end of the kunai you slam it into his head, knocking him out cold. With the remainder of rope you tie him up.

"Mmmhph!" you here a muffled shout, and you turn your attention to the girl.

You walk over with the kunai and cut the ropes before putting the kunai away.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)