More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadboii Deadboii

You wake up..

..in your bed

The sun had just risen, and it was a beautiful, sunny morning. You woke up with a feeling of anticipation, eager to start the day. After taking a refreshing shower and getting dressed, you had a hearty breakfast. With your stomach full, you were feeling energized and happy to begin what promised to be a great day.

You drove your car to work calmly, enjoying the peacefulness of the morning. You were almost at your office when you noticed a police car in my rearview mirror. They pulled you over. Your heart started racing as you wondered what you had done to be stopped. You frantically searched your mind to try to remember if you had broken any laws, but you couldn't think of anything. You knew you were in for an unpleasant conversation. You rolled down my window and waited for the officer to approach, your heart racing in anticipation.

In a moment, the policewoman came to your car. Her uniform looked several sizes smaller, her bust overflowing from her tight top.

The policewoman's expression remained stern as she asked coldly for your driving license and insurance. Her authoritative stance radiated power as she awaited your response, and you felt a pang of apprehension in your stomach as you reached into your pocket and handed her the documents.

Your eyes were drawn to her delightful figure, her beautiful bust being extremely captivating.

The policewoman fixed her gaze upon you and with a stern voice questioned "Mr. Doe, have you been focusing your attention on my chest, sir?"

You averted your gaze, cheeks aflame, bumbling out an embarrassed apology, "Uh, no... I'm sorry... my apologies, I will not look anymore..."

She proudly thrusts her bosom forward, causing her curves to become even more pronounced. With a touch of theatricality, she uttered "Do you say my breast are not beautiful enough to behold? Get out of the car now!". Panic-stricken, you obeyed without a word and got out of the car fearfully.

As you stood there trembling, she pushed her soft mammaries seductively to you, her hardened nipples rubbed almost painfully against your chest. In a voice of regal authority, with a hint of horniness, she beckoned, "You are going to inspect my huge soft breasts thoroughly, and you are going to do it now!"

What do you decide do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)