More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Juneberries Juneberries

Let's start,

in media res!

Fuck, the music is so loud at these parties.

You can barely hear yourself think over the bass kicking throughout the house. Normally, a party like this would be your dream scene. You and Jason or DeShawn would be talking up girls together, and just having a blast. Of course, you would never do anything. You couldn't cheat on Lily. But right now you didn't even have your friends here with you to help them pick up chicks. No, you're only here to pick up your older sister Amy. She texted a few hours ago but you couldn't get here until now and it seems as though she gave up on waiting for you in the living room. So, pushing through the crowd of dancing college kids you head towards the kitchen and see if you can spot her from there.

Nope, she's not here. You see a bunch of guys playing beer pong on the kitchen table and a few ladies hovering around the fridge and drink cooler but none of them are Amy. You swear her out under your breath. You gotta work early in the morning - you don't have time to be running all over the place looking for her. But you might as well get a drink while you're in here. Pouring yourself some of the punch into a red solo cup, you sip at it before you get a brilliant idea: you could head to the top of the stairs and see if you can get a good vantage point. always gives you the best ideas! Setting down your cup on the counter, you head out, pushing through the crowd once more. You shoot her another text before stepping up the stairs. Once you reach the top, you turn and look around but still, there's no sign of her anywhere.

Stumped for ideas, you're about to head outside to call her when you hear a loud moan followed by someone screaming to "Do it harder!" coming from one of the bedroom doors behind you. Well, somebody is getting lucky, you think to yourself. You hear long sigh followed by yet another enthusiastic exclamation: "Ooh, yes fuck me good!" This time the realization hits you. That's Amy's voice. Fuck. Did that slut really go and get laid just cause she couldn't wait for me? You knock loudly on the door and say her name but you get no response. You try one more time, but no no avail. With a heavy sigh, you resign yourself to cockblock her paramour and take her home. Putting your hand on the doorknob that conceals the passionate fucking, you resolve yourself and push it open with a heavy swing.

What. The. Fuck.

You can't believe your eyes. Amy is not just getting railed, she's getting railed by Evan. Evan, of all people. It just HAD to be him. What's worse is, they're facing you. Her on all fours and him going at it from behind. You freeze up for a second and before you regain control of your faculties, they're both looking at you. Amy screams, calls you a pervert and is trying to cover herself up while Evan just stares at you with a shit-eating grin. You simply bring your hand to your face, stepping out of the room and closing the door behind you. You need bleach for your eyes. Well, I guess the next best thing would be . I could a slam that punch while I wait for her to... get dressed. You nearly puke in your mouth at the thought of Evan finishing up and getting dressed alongside her. You hurry down the stairs and step into the kitchen. You spot your drink on the counter, it's being hovered by some of the guys who finished their beer pong game. You push past them, grab the cup and slam it. When you place it back down on the counter, you notice another cup right next to where you grabbed yours. Well, hope I drank my own. Don't wanna catch something. You shake your head and decide to head out front for some fresh air while you wait for your sister. But as soon as you step forward, you're stopped. Something is wrong. Your head feels woozy, and your legs feel faint. Your heart rate is skyrocketing as you find it suddenly very hard to breathe. Stepping towards the living room, you feel someone grab your arm.

"Hey! You weren't supposed to drink that, you idiot!"

You turn to face the person yelling at you and see a beautiful girl, one you don't recognize. She looks angry but her expression changes to something more sympathetic before she lets go of your arm.

"Ugh, come find me when you're done changing! We'll get this all fixed up and-"

Before she finishes you pull yourself away from the situation. You don't know why but your anxiety is shooting through the roof. It feels as though all your hormones are out of balance as you push through the crowd and try heading upstairs to your sister. You stumble up, people walking down the stairs ignoring you as you trip and need to use the bannister to pull yourself up. Your entire body balance feels off as your trip your way towards the door at the end up of the hall. Your chest feels like its on fire until very suddenly it cools. But as you try to stand it feels heavy, throwing you off kilter and knocking you back to the floor. You let out a small yell from the floor but your voice is hoarse. As you let out another small cry, you clear your throat but your voice does not sound your own. Looking down at your hands, the fingers are thinner and dainty. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON you think to yourself, trying to stand once more just for your ass to feel like it's going to explode. Propping yourself against the wall, your hips and rear feel tight as, for some reason, your pants feel like they're getting smaller. They feel as though they've put your lower body in vice grip. You can barely walk forward, so you decide to undo your belt and drop your pants, relieving the pressure immediately. You have to use the wall to make the last few steps to the door, opening it weakly to see that Amy isn't even in here. But Evan still is. In fact, he's on the bed, seemingly finishing up after Amy left early. He's holding his massive cock - Wait, holy SHIT he's huge, bigger than me!? Fuck... You feel a strange warmth your groin. He's jerking it furiously before he notices you, a look of recognition crossing his face.

"Sam, is that you? Oh shit, what happened to you?"

Before you have a chance to say it's none of his business you brain feels like its been electrified and your face feel like you've stuck it in the oven. You fall to your knees as you grab your head, holding your long ha - wait, my hair has NEVER been this long, what the actual fuck is happening to me?? You look up and see his thick rod swaying back and forth as he steps closer to you, an evil grin spreading along his face.

"Look's like someone had a little pink pill. Oh, this is going to be so much fu-"

Everything Goes Black

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)