More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spiral Spiral

Where is her room?

...in her apartment.

Emma had moved out of her parens' house only 6 months ago, but was now very proud of her new apartment. The best thing was these lazy mornings without any risk of someone barging in on you!

Meanwhile, her fingers continued down her stomach, towards her pussy, only to be met by a shocking discovery. With a yelp, she threw back the covers and gawped down her naked body. There was a new addition this morning - a hard, throbbing cock stood out from between her legs. Emma was terrified and confused, but she also felt a compulsion to touch it. Despite how wrong it looked on her body, it felt so right... It felt like a part of her. Tentatively touching it, she was overwhelmed as a flood of lust and excitement swept through her. Unhestitating now, her fingers wrapped themselves around the cock, and she began a steady stroke of it. She felt her pussy begin to flood with juices as the cock became harder and thicker still.

As she stroked faster, she felt a subconscious pressure begin to build. The need to erupt, to release her big load of cum was overwhelming. She was swept up in the pounding blood and the remorseless need to reach her peak. However, fate intervened, and at that moment she was interrupted.

The interruption was...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)