More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

homeless?

Kylie woke up groggy. She groaned as she opened her crusted eyes. She rubbed her eyes, and blinked. She sat up and hit her head on top of a cardboard box. She realized she was naked. She looked around and saw she was inside a cardboard refrigerator box. She gasped as she heard the sound of cars whizzing nearby.

Crawling to the end of the box, she peered out. "Oh fuck!" she said. She saw she as under a highway underpass. She saw a middle aged man with a long scraggly beard and greasy hair sitting by a 50 gallon drum with a fire in it. He was writing on a piece of cardboard. She saw a woman in her thirties or so pushing a shopping cart full of odds and ends. The woman was wearing a plastic garbage bag as a poncho over a filthy skirt and flannel shirt. There were a couple of other homeless people around.

Kylie gagged on the smell of car exhaust, urine, rancid water, and some smells she could not identify. She sat back in the box and closed the flap. "This can't be happening!" she sobbed. The last thing she remembered was being in a swank Miami Beach hotel when a bell boy arrived with her room service order of breakfast. She had opened the door to let him in, turned her back to walk back into the suite, and that was the last thing she remembered.

what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)