More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

her trailer

Kate Mara had been known for her serious roles ever since her role in the family comedy Zoom. Today she was on set for her latest drama. She was on her way to her trailer to change. She was wearing white denim cut-off shorts and a white t-shirt. An young female intern carrying a drink holder with four large coffees bumped into her and spilled all of the coffees all over her.

"The fuck, dude?!"

yelled Kate.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Mara!"

said the intern.

"Just go change, and I'll see to it your clothes are cleaned right away!"

"Fuck me!"

said Kate. The front of her blouse was soaked through to her bra, and her shorts were soaked through to her panties.

The intern followed Kate as she muttered and cursed. She entered her trailer and stripped off all of her clothes. She cracked the door and tossed her coffee-stained clothes to her intern.

She looked around her trailer. It was bare. It was the first day of shooting. She was naked. She walked to the closet of the trailer and opened the door. Hanging by a clothes pin to a hanger was a large, bulky diaper that looked like some sort of clownish costume. Next to it on a hanger as a pink baby big, large enough to fit on an adult. It had a yellow duckling on it.

"Very funny!"

yelled Kate.

She went to the door of her trailer and peeked out. Just a few moments ago, the movie set had been busy with workers moving set pieces and people scurrying around. Now it was vacant. Not a soul to be seen.

"This is NOT funny!"

yelled Kate, but only silence greeted her.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)